A Twinning Mystery - Chapter 1

"ok this is definitly my room!"  

"who said?"  

"Well im older so i get to choose"  

"Good one Megan you should be a lawyer"

As Liz walks away into the other room Megan starts unpacking and of course she got the room. She immediatly started to plan out how she wanted her room to look. 

Their mom was downstairs unpacking the living room stuff and so on,putting Addys stuff to one side and unpacking more boxes. 

When Liz starts to unpack her things she realizes her room is the only one without a window,but she liked the fact that there was more space for her to put things on her wall. Liz's room was the smallest out of her moms and Megans. But she had to live with it.

*Megan walks to Liz's room leaning her hip on the door frame*

"Hey Liz did you notice how small your room is compared to mine? Haha loser ;)"  

"Yes Megan i have, now get out"

*Liz slams the door shut*

Megan&Liz's mom had just finished unapcking. Megan walks downstairs and makes her way to the kitchen to make brownie smores. She notices theres no brownie mix so she decides to go to the store.

"Hey mom can i go to the store to buy some brownie mix?" 

"Sure the keys are on the counter,wheres Liz?"  

"Oh shes upstairs unpacking" 

"Oh ok dont take too long"  

*Megan opens the door and makes her way to the car and drives away*

On a side note Liz is in her room finishing with her things.Taping her Katy Perry poster. When she finished putting it up,she put the tape down on her little side table by her bed.

When suddenly she hears a loud bang on the wall coming from Megans room...

"Ugh stop it Megan gosh your so annoying!!"

*Mom yells from downstairs* 

"Liz come here!"  

*Liz runs down the stairs* 

"What?" 

"Why were you yelling? Goodness your gonna give me a headache!"  

"Megan was banging on my wall from her room ugh shes so annoying!" 

*Mom looks confused* 

"Honey Megan is at the store buying brownie mix"