A Twinning Mystery - Chapter 2

*Liz freezes*

"Megans at the store?"

"Yes,you see i told you on the plane not to turn up the volume on your headphones,now ur hearing things!"

*Liz walks to the living room and sits on the couch with her hands pressed against her face.*

"Soo Megans at the store..if i was the only one upstairs then who banged on the wall?!"

*Mom walks to Liz*

"Honey it was probably just you hearing things it was probably nothing dont worry about it"

"Mom its not my imagination i swear someone banged on the wall and it came from MEGANS ROOM!"

"Impossible.."

"ok fine then done believe me"

Megan comes home from the store with more than brownie mix. She got kit kats and some starbucks along with the brownie mix.

"Ok i know i said i was gonna get JUST brownie mix BUT starbucks told me i had to try their new french vanilla caramel twist ;)"

*Liz walks up to Megan*

"i heard a bang on my wall coming from your room"

*megan drops grocery bags*

"WUT"

"i said their was a bang on my wall and it came from your room"

"But i wasnt in there"

"Nawww! Thats what i mean!"

"Omg now im scared what if theirs something in my room!"

*Liz suddenly smiles*

"well you wanted the big room"

Liz walked upstairs and went to go take a shower.While Megan stayed downstairs terrified of going up into her room and walked to the kitchen putting down the bags.

"Mom do you think theres something in my room?"

"Of course not honey that would be ridiculous!"

"But then who did? Liz was the only one upstairs!"

"Ok fine it was me i just wanted to scare her a lil ;)"

*Megan starts to laugh*

"Omg really haha ok then!"

*Megan runs up to her room calmly*

*Mom looks sad and says to herself*

"Im sorry i had to lie to you Megan,it wasnt me i just wanted you to stop whyning"