A new beginning

Intro: Savanna just moved because her dad got a new job in Miami. Before,she lived in San Diego. Savanna was devastated.

Savanna's POV:

*beep beep beep!* my alarm rang. I turned it off with one eye open and the other one shut. I groggily got up and headed into the bathroom... To you know, do my business. Then I washed my hands and washed my face and went into the kitchen to eat breakfast. I ALWAYS eat coco puffs for breakfast. Other cereals are just...Gross. As I was eating I checked my Instagram,Twitter,and tumbler. As soon as I was done eating I went into my bedroom to change. I wore shorts,A crop top, and some converse with my backpack/Purse. I just flat ironed my hair (which is brown with highlights). "BYE MOM!!!" I said. "BYE HONEY, HAVE A GREAT FIRST DAY!!!" My mom (kayla) said. "I'll try" I mumbled. It took me a few minuets to get there though because I just lived one block away. The school's called "Blackwood highschool." It was HUGE!! Everyone was everywhere. People were sitting on the curbs and and the grass. Others were skating on skateboards and talking with there friends. ME?...well I was walking alone...on the sidewalk. I felt so lonely but I was hoping to make a lot of friends today. I walked over and got my books and other stuff and put it In my locker. The slip that the office gave me said my classroom was in class 303. So I was walking to class...then all of the sudden I see this guy on a skateboard zooming down the hallway and he was about to run into me!!!!! "WATCH OOOUUTT!!!" Said the guy on the skateboard. Well... He ran into me with his stupid skateboard and made me drop all of my stuff that was in my backpack/purse. So I bent down to reach it... And the guy did too. He helped me get all my pencils and stuff together. As we were Picking up my stuff we looked into each others eyes. His eyes were a beautiful hazel. He looked into my eyes and probably thought they looked like brown balls of poop. "Sorry" he said as he snapped out of looking at me like he was in a trance or something. "It's ok" I said. "Nice to meet you, my names austin" he said. "Nice to meet u too, my names Savanna" I said. "Well! SAVANNA, I hope to see u around" "mmkay" I said and then I just awkwardly walked away.