Making friends

Savanna's POV:

"What happened to me back there with austin?" I thought. "Was I totally in love?" Well... All that I know is that he might've made my day A WHOLE lot better. I don't know why. He was on my mind since the minuet I saw him.

I walked into the classroom and sat in the middle of the first row desk. "Brrrr!" I said. I was freaking sitting right underneath the air vent. It turns out austin was in the same class as me. He walked up to me and said "hey, do you wanna switch desks, it's kinda cold down here but it's a lot warmer up there. You might get a cold from sitting underneath the air vent" austin said. "No, it's ok I'll sit here it's fine. Thanks though" I said. "Are you sure?" He said. "Umm...ya." I said. There's this girl that sat Right next to me. She seemed to dress all fancy/weird/pop/... Like she dressed like Zendya coleman with her skirt that almost showed her butt, but she was wearing leggings that had A tiger pattern to them so that helped. She wore a tank top with a a denim jean jacket and some converse just like mine. She had headphones in. I tapped on her shoulder and said hi. She took off her headphones and said hey. "Umm...my names Savanna" i said " Hey...the names Zoey" she said. "Cool it's nice to meet yo...*teacher starts talking while I was halfway talking to Zoey about something. "Class, get in ur seats it's time to start the day she said" The teachers name was Ms.Darcy. Then we switched over to math,writing,P.E., and Reading class.

--Lunch time--

We had Spaghetti...and it was Freaking gross!! It was Soggy and just...NASTAY!! I sat next to Zoey and talked to her and stuff. We had a lot in common. She loves the band called "the vamps", her favorite food are tacos, and SHE HATES ketchup.We had so much in common and we automatically became friends.

*walks over to class 303(homeroom)*

We start to learn more crud and then the bell rings *bell rings* "Class!! Sit down... It's not time to go. U guys get ready to go at 4:15. It's 4:12 so I suggest u sit down please" said Ms.Darcy. "Harsh teacher" I told Zoey. "Ya think *says the the way Hannah Montana did* *3 minuets passed by* "Get your things together." Said ms.darcy still grading our papers. So I got my backpack/purse and so did Zoey and we just walked outta school. "What kinda music you listening to zoey?" I said. " Jenifer lopez, First love" she said. "OMG I love that song" I said. We both laughed. "HEY!!!Savanna!!" Austin said running to me. I looked at Zoey and she gave me a "Heeeyyyy ur crush is here look" <the look 😏> "shut up" I said laughing. Then she said she'd be waiting for me at the buss stop next to the sidewalk. "Hey" I said to Austin. "So, Are u busy tonight?" "Nah "I said. "Do u and your little friend wanna come and hang out with Me and Alex at the bowling ally?" Austin said. "Sure I'd like that" I said. "Ok I'll text u when to come, Give meh your number so I can text you." He said. "ok it's 612-4070. " I said. *austin gets a piece of paper and writes it down the rips part of the paper off so I can write down his* "ok mines 850-6042" austin said. So I wrote it down and said "See you later" "Later" Austin said with a little smile on his face. *I walk down to where Zoey was* "Hey what happened?!" She asked. "Let's just say that Austin and I are meeting up today." I said. "Hahahah WOW u already have a first date on the first day of school" Zoey said. "ZOEY!!!! It's not a date! His friend Alex is coming to and so are you! " Awww darn it! How'd I get involved in this? " Zoey said Wining" "haha that's what ya get for saying I'm going on my first date. It's NOT a date it's jet a fun hangout. Ok?!?! Ok" I said. "Hahaha ok" "well I got to go cuz I'm taking the bus" Zoey said. "Ok bye text me later my number is 612-4070" I said. "Ok bye thanks" she said. "Ya" I said.

--Savannas at her house now--

She takes off her shoes and leaves them next to the front door out of the way. She goes to her couch and starts watching Netflix . She watches the movies called "Blended". It has Adam sandler in it.

*phone buzzes* *get a text message*

A=austin

S=Savanna

A: Hey it's austin

S: Hey

A: We're going to the bowling ally at 5:30.

(It's 4:30 right now btw)

S: ok I'll get ready. See you there

A= Ok

S: Ok

A=Ok

S= OMG just say bye already *puts laughing emoji face >😂*

A: haha bye

S: Bye