#MujerDeChocolate T H E S E R I E S (CNCO EDITION) - Part #1

My Mamitas !
What's Gucci Gang !?
Ok so let me explain what inspired this damn series I thought of !

So I was on YouTube and I searched up CNCO and I found this brand new video that they did on another YouTube channel titled "PERO LIKE" ... feel free to Subscribe

So anyway , they have this series called WHICH SPANISH ACCENT IS SEXIST? And they have these 2 beautiful women named Joyce and Kate listen to different nationalities of Spanish men speak to them in their native tongue and they have to decide which accent is the sexiest!

For example: They have Colombia 🇨🇴 Ecuador 🇪🇨 Puerto Rico 🇵🇷 Dominican Republic 🇩🇴 Mexico 🇲🇽

Yeah those sexy ass accents right there !

Well this video this time was a celebrity edition and let me put it this way, when I saw Chris and Erick in the thumbnail I died on the inside! Literally never clicked a video so fast in my soul !

For those who don't know yes I am a fan of CNCO!
My favorite from greatest to greatest:
Richard 💪🏽,
Zabdiel 🍑,
Christopher 👄,
Joel 🧒🏻
and then Erick 👁👁

The emojis give out their signature! Richard is the muscle of the group ! Zabdiel I'm attracted to because he's tall and fine but his booty ! He got a nice booty for a guy !

Christopher and his lips good gawd 😭 to die for 🙏🏾

Joel has a face literally carved by GOD and Erick ! Lord Erick ! I SWOON FOR ERICK!

Only reason Erick is last is because he's only 17. He won't be turning 18 until next year. But trust me if he was legal...he can get it. That boy can have you commit a crime!!!

THIS video had me in all kinds of feels man ! I was blushing, I was laughing, I was horny...yeah, I was horny. Still am to be honest. I mean the video opened with Christopher so I don't know what they expected!

I've heard the guys talk in their native tongue before but it's usually in a goofy manner like a interview or something, or in their music.

This video with them flirting and the way they were TALKING!! Hunty !! I needed air !

And with that being nuff said here we are. I just loved their interaction with the black queen herself! And Miss Joyce is the spirit sister she was every colored woman in that video baby LOL !

I'm glad to see they love colored girls ! It makes me as a colored girl feel good because I've always felt some type of way about other nationalities liking us colored girls so yes I was very excited about the video!

So here we have it , birthed from my hormones and complete boredom!! CNCO IMAGINES!!!

We're going to kick this series off with Mr Mexico himself, my honey bunches of oats ....