Chapter 1 First Day

It was the first day of school. I was really excited. It was only because I could meet my best friend again. He got back yesterday, but my parents said I had to wait until today.

After eating my breakfast, I went next door and waited for Jayden to get his ass out the door. When he got out, his eyes lit up as he saw me. "I missed you asshole!" he yelled.

I laughed. "I miss you too jerk face!" He chuckled as he locked his front door. We walked to school. We stopped right outside the school gate.

"On 3?" I asked. He nodded.

"1, 2, 3!" I said as we took off. I got there first.

"Pay up dude." I said with a smirk. He was grumbling something as he handed me 2 bucks. This is a daily thing. Whoever wins gets 2 bucks. Jayden and I are the fastest runners in school. This was for training.

We had all the same classes. Our first class was math. I rocked at it while Jayden (no offense Jayden) sucked. Like if he was a black hole, the entire universe would get sucked in.

We went in and greeted Ms.Johnson before sitting. We were one of the first few to arrive. Audrey, Jade and Diana were already there. They were the most popular, pretty and bitchiest girls at school.

Audrey and Jade were always trying to get close to Jayden, but I didn't know why, they probably wanted to use him to get good grades in group projects, but who knows. Jayden sat somewhere in the middle, he was hugging the wall. Audrey took her chance to slip into the seat next to him. "Hey Jayden" she cooed with a fake smile on her face. She started to twirl her hair as well. I groaned inwardly. Jade sat on his table and shot him a "hey" paired with a huge smile. I fake gagged. Jayden saw it and smiled at me.

"Hey Audrey," he said. "Jade." her face fell a little. I repeat, a little. "By the way, Audrey, I vaguely remember that I saved this seat for my best friend and not for some bitch. Was I wrong?" He fake wondered. Audrey turned a beautiful shade of red before mumbling something about wanting to talk to Diana. Jade said the same thing before she followed Audrey suit. Once I sat on the chair, I applauded Jayden. He curtsied and pretended to lift a skirt. I burst into a fit of laughter.

After school, me and Jayden were walking out of class when Audrey caught up with us. Damn that girl was annoying. She asked Jayden if he needed a ride home. He graciously refused and told her that he was walking home with me. She have a huff of exasperation before walking away. Huh, I wonder what's up with her.

While me and Jayden were doing homework, a sudden realization dawned on me.

"Jayden," I whispered excitedly.

" Yeah?" He whispered back.

"I think Audrey likes you"

"Two things :

Number 1 : Why on earth are we whispering?

Number 2 : Why on Earth would she like me?"

"Two answers :

Number 1 : I don't know.

Number 2 : I don't know it was just a wild guess. But I know how we can find out." I say as a sly grin slowly appeared on my face.