chapter 1

Clementine pov

I wake up having a horrible headache I take a look around , trying to find out where I am and where aj is at . i walk over to the closet, I open it, moving quickly expecting something to come pop out ; i walk back slowly , making sure not to go to fast son my head doesn't start hurting to bad. I look around in it finding a box with art supplies and a two way screw driver thingy . i grab that and open my door quietly ; i run quickly to the other side making sure to be quite . i look at the weapon that have in my hand and look back up i see someone standing at the door with a gun out they looked upset .. and distracted nows my chance i jump out and help him in a headlock he let go of his gun and put his hands up. "Where th-".
" put him down " a voice emerges from the shadows " i mean it, i will shoot you with an arrow ". he said i drop the boy and the weapon .
" wheres my brother ". the kid ran to the 16 year old who had a mohawk and green eyes he looked down at me he was taller "you should at least say sorry to the kid ". he said making me sigh " i'm sorry ". i admit " whats your name kid ". i said making him smile "tennessee but most people call me tenn . " he nodded to me " my names clementine ". i put my hand out for him to shake it he did so and pulled his hand away . and ran away . " how about i show you around ". he said chuckling and how tenn ran away . we walked out i looked around kinda confused as i saw no type of adults .
" where are all the adults ". i asked making him sigh "there are none they all ditched us here  when they thought there was a chance of survival." i just nodded there's no need for me to say shit honestly " by the way my name is marlon ". he said with a happy smile " marlon there a bunch of those undead fucks in the safe zone " i hear some random girl yell " you're kid is over there in the other building, just follow the music . " he said while walking away that exactly where i went

_______________________________________
Hey guys so I started this story and I actually like this so um I'll try and update it Alot