The first thing in your head

Two years sound like a long time, yet you recalled every detail of the day you woke up.

It was inside the bedroom which soon grew to be your prison cell. The pillow laid flat against your throbbing head. At first, you let your eyes scan the white ceiling above until you felt something warm around your right hand. Ever so slowly you turned your head. The first time you saw Doflamingo he sat beside your bead, holding your hand with both of his.

Eyebrows furrowed his head rose to face you. The corners of his lips formed the grin you'd see and grow tired of for, what felt like, the rest of your life. His voice rang inside your head causing an increased feeling of nausea growing inside your stomach. Remembering his words you felt as if he sat right there beside you as he did back then.
"Welcome back, (M/N)." He said, his voice filled with what you mistook for relief.
Maybe it was true. The relief he felt when you awoke. He did get a new toy after all. And an instrument he could possibly play against Crocodile. 

"Who are you?" You replied slipping your hand out of his grip, "where am I?"

He looked at you with perfectly acted hurt in his face.
"So it's true," he whispered more to himself but loud enough for you to hear, "the doctor told me you might not remember what happened." His hand reached out to touch your face but you shifted away from him to the other side of the bed.

"Don't touch me!" You hissed. It was more of an impulsive reaction but it felt right. At that moment you were alone, without recognition of the man in front of you, and the blood-curdling feeling that something was terribly off. Doflamingo raised both his eyebrows, slowly withdrawing his hand he watched yours. Without noticing you led your right hand to your left, brushing over your ring finger.

He sighed, raising his hands and said: "I know you are confused, but let me explain."

For a moment a thought, that was forming in the back of your mind since you laid eyes on him, told you that this man couldn't say anything worth your time. But despite that better judgment, you let him talk. 

The cold metal of a certain hook suddenly touching the sensitive neck let you jolt to your feet. Half whispering, half shouting, "what the fuck?!" while trying not to fall over the coffee table you waved your arms in an attempt to regain balance. Luckily a hand reached out for you, shielding you from falling to your certain concussion. Promptly turning to him you faced the smirking man behind you.

"Not cool!" You said, with your heart hammering against your ribcage.

Still very amused he replied: "Your reaction told me otherwise."

Forcing yourself not to grin you took the book from the table. "You surely wanted to get this. May I ask why exactly you need it back at night?"

"I haven't finished writing it. How was your little fight with Daz?" His dark eyes brightened with a light shimmer of curiosity.

"Weird," you answered, "Mrs. Cinder won and said that I beat someone through a wall once. Who is it about?" 

He nodded, "She always does," then he raised an eyebrow at you, "you're not on that part yet? Read faster." He seemed amused over your frustrated eye rolling, "Besides," he said tugging the book close, "what were you thinking about?"

"Huh?" You tilted your head but understood soon after what he meant, "oh, the bird," you answered, "or to be precise, what he said after I woke up in his mansion."

He seemed interested, loweing his shoulders he cocked his head slightly to the right, "Would you mind telling me what he said?" You shook your head, then indicated him to take a seat. He sat down on the big armchair you sat in earlier, and pointed to you, then to his lap. Getting comfortable sitting in sideways in his lap you began: