"Wait, but was your phone really in your pocket?" - Corey Scherer

"Baaaabbbbbbbbeeeeee," I wine as Corey picks me up and throws me over his shoulder.

"Don't babe me," he says with a small smile. Aaron just follows us with the camera, laughing at me. 

"Noooooo, I don't wanna go in the pool," I say as he carries me out the back door towards the pool. 

"And I didn't want to be pranked by my girlfriend and best friend," he says as we stop at the edge of the pool. 

Aaron and I had just done the cheating prank on Corey. And now he was about to throw me into the pool. 

"Aaron don't just stand there and watch!" I shout as he starts to lift me off of his shoulder to throw me into the pool. 

"Wait! Wait! Seriously, I have my phone in my pocket, can you PLEASE put me down, and then you can throw me in the pool," I shout. 

"Fine," he agrees as he sets me down on the cement. 

As soon as my feet hit the ground, I take off running. I don't exactly know where I'm going, but I don't stop. I hear footsteps behind me, and I make the mistake of stopping and turning around. I see Corey come flying at me, as he grabs me by the waist and lifts me in the air, spinning me in a circle. Then he pulls me up over his head and seats me on his shoulders. I motion for Aaron to bring the camera over so I can do the outro.

"Alright guys, that's it for today's video! I hope you enjoyed it, and if you did make sure to like, comment, subscribe and turn on post notifications so you never miss a post. Also, you can check me out on Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat. Make sure to check out Corey and Aaron's channels as well. Thanks for watching!" I say as I blow a kiss to the camera. Aaron stops recording and walks into the living room as Corey carries me up the stairs. 

He lifts me off of his shoulders and tosses me down onto the bed. I giggle as he lays down next to me, resting his head on my chest. 

"I love you," he says softly. 

"I love you too even if you did try to throw me in the pool," I reply with a smile as I play with his man bun. 

 "Wait, but was your phone really in your pocket?" He asks, looking up into my eyes. 

I just shake my head and laugh, and soon he joins in. We spend the rest of the night talking, and laughing, and cuddling. He kisses my forehead and smiles down at me before we fall asleep tangled together, holding each tightly his warm body wrapped around mine. 

A/N

Ok soooooooooo, that was probably like, the worst thing ever, buuuuuuutttttt it is my first imagine, so I think it was not as bad as it could have been. Anyways, tysm for reading, and make sure to comment and vote! Also, if you would like to request a story with what you want, as well as if you would like smut or not. ILY❤❤

xoxo ~Ace