Reaper76: Gay Bar

((A/N: This is going to be some smutty shit, be warned.
Includes: Stripper! Gabriel au, Young! Reaper76 au, bottom! Gabriel, sex, kinky shit, all that
Rating: As long as you're mature..?))
Jack was dragged to a gay bar because of Ana, after she found out he was gay. She pushed him in the bar and sat outside, waiting for him. There was dim and neon lights on the ceiling, and a stage with a pole on it. Jack sat at the bar, ordering a drink. He turned to the stage and music started playing, signalling that the show was started.

A man walked to the pole, wearing something sexy, grinding against the pole, matching with the beat. His body was a muscle god, and damn that ass. He circled around the pole and climbed it, wrapping his legs around it, showing a face of seduction.

Jack stared at him in awe, becoming awfully horny. The pole-dancer kept eye contact with him, and spun around the pole slowly, and stood up, rolling his hips and turned around, grabbing the pole and showed off his glorious globes.

Jack bit his lower lip, staring at him. The man slowly laid down on the floor, spreading his legs and splitting his legs as he sat up. He stood up and body rolled, his body sweat-slicked. The music ended and the man walked away from the pole, going back-stage.

Everyone applauded and whistled, cheering for him. He walked out of the back out of building, wearing different and casual clothes. The man ran back into the gay bar and grabbed Jack's wrist. "I'm Gabriel."
"J-Jack." He stuttered.
"Come with me, please~." Gabriel whined at the last word, convincing Jack instantly.

They reached Jack's apartment, and Gabriel immediately reached for Jack's dick the moment they reached the bedroom. Jack laughed. "Calm down, we'll get to it." Gabriel nodded and undressed immediately. Jack doing the same.

Once they were naked, Jack shoved him on the bed. Their eyes read of pleasure and desire. Gabriel whined, desperate. Jack smirked and kissed Gabriel, Gabriel moaning into the kiss. They started making out, Jack the dominant tongue.

He started planting hickeys on Gabriel's neck. "Daddy~." Gabriel moaned. It was music to his ears. Jack bit hard on his neck, and left more on his chest. He grabbed his amazing ass and gave it a squeeze, Gabriel whining in response. He sat up, and moved Gabriel off the bed and forced him on his knees.

"Open up for daddy~." Jack cooed and Gabriel obliged, opening his mouth. Jack thrusted into his mouth, face-fucking him. Gabriel gagged a bit but took his cock in his mouth, acting like a good boy for him. Jack's cock hit the back of his throat, groaning at the feeling, and tugged at Gabe's hair.

"I'm close, baby." He grunted quietly and suddenly released in Gabriel's mouth a few seconds after. Gabriel swallowed and laid down on the bed, spreading his legs wide open for him. Jack went to the bed and fingered him, massaging his prostate. Gabriel grabbed fistful of sheets and moaned loudly, not caring about how loud he was.

Jack pulled his fingers out, Gabriel whimpering. He shoved his dick inside him, groaning loudly.
"You're so b-big, d-daddy." Gabriel moaned loudly and repeatedly as Jack thrusted into him roughly, loving the tightness around his cock. Gabriel grabbed his face, kissing him soppily and pulled away.

After a while of Jack fucking him senseless, they released, both moaning loudly. Jack pulled out and cuddled Gabriel, kissing his forehead. Gabriel panted heavily, his chest rising and dropping. Jack stroked Gabriel's hair and wrapped a blanket around them both, falling asleep in each other's arms, Gabriel listening to Jack's heartbeat like a lullaby, his heartbeat lulling him to sleep.

Bonus:
Ana laughed. "So that's how you two met?"

((A/N: Suggest more ships and ideas in comments!
~Ami))