Chapter 21

Breaunna

Next thing you know Lauri is punching,stomping, and draggin that bitch by her weave all over the mall floor. I mean Lauri is like 5'2 and she is like slinging her. I never knew she could do so much damage. Everybody is running over tryna pull her off and calm her down but she had a tight grip on her weave. Finally, Zonnique got her off before she killed that girl.

Messiah: Look lauri I'm sorry

Lauri:save the bullshit! I'm done and we are done

Messiah: No baby I'm sorry please!

Lauri:get the he'll outta my face(yelling)

Messiah:but p-(gco)

She punched him so hard we all hear a lil crack in his nose. Then he ran off. Everybody ran after her but me and Amani.

Amani:WTF is wrong with you? You just got lauri and you already messin shit up! Just stay the he'll away from her or ima beat you and that bitches ass so hard that your both gonna need a damn ER doctor!

Messiah:I'm sorry!

Me:Forget a sorry nigga your done!

Lauri

Ya know right now I'm telling my self I told ya so. I knew this was a bad idea from the jump. But just know I'm done and its over. fuck everybody!

Messiah

I really didn't mean for Lauri to see that.

*Flashback*

I was walking through the mall looking for a gift to give Lauri. I really like her and I wanna prove it. I go into Kay Jewelers and started looking a the necklaces when someone tapped my shoulder. I turned aroun only to see the wicked bitch of the west. Ariel.

Me:tf you want

Ariel:you, me , us! I want an us again baby.

Me:man hell nawl get out my face

Ariel: okay what about this

She kissed me. I tried so hard not to kiss back but I couldn't resist. It got deeper and deeper until Lauri came and dragged her out of Kays.

*End*

I messed up I know. But I ....Love Lauri.. and she's My Little Princess!