Baka!

When I finally get my shoes on, I see him. He is the spitting image of Osana, but with literally shorter hair.

Out of breath, I call out, "O...Osano... I'm -pant- sorry..."

"What...Whatever baka... Let's go."

Osano and I start walking to school. He talks about how Hanako- will be coming to Akademi again. I actually start engaging in the story, trying to find out more about my life, when suddenly a guy crashes into me at an intersection.

"Wahhhh!" I yell and crash to the ground.

I see the person on the floor. I gasp. It's Taro. 

He is holding the bread in his mouth, and suddenly I forget all that's in my mind. I think the crash just.... wiped my previous life...

I open my eyes. There is a complete stranger staring up at me with strong eyes. I feel sorry, and offer him help.

"Are you okay? Here, let me help you up."

"Oh... thank you..." He takes my hand and just stands there, looking at me.

Weird. I look at my childhood friend, Osano, and walk to his side. I look back at the Akademi High student and wave farewell. "See you at Akademi!"

He looks at Osano with weird eyes. Then he suddenly snaps out of it and says, "Oh... Bye..."

Osano takes my hand and stomps away from that weird boy.

"That boy... was kinda weird..." I said truthfully.

Osano looked relieved. "Yeah, his name is Taro, and he creeps around the school when he thinks no one is watching. Don't get near him Aya-chan."

"Of course Osana, I would never."  

*LE EPIC TIME SKIP*

Osano and I finally reach the all too familiar school gates. Once we get to the school, Osano pulls me over to a section of grass in between two cherry trees and a bush. 

"Senpai. Meet me on the roof at lunchtime. And don't KEEP ME WAITING."

"Why?"

"Because I said so BAKA. Don't question a guy." Osano puffed.

"Ok, Osano... I will."

For some reason, I feel someone is watching me and Osano very closely. It is starting to creep me out. After that Osano and I head over to our own ways. I head to the fountain and Osana goes to her friends. 

While reading, I see Taro. He watches me very closely. I can't take it anymore. Let me start slowly.

"Um... You're kinda freaking me out..."

He seems like he didn't hear, and continues to stand uncomfortably close to me.

"Can... Can you stop it? You're acting kinda strange..."

Finally, Taro snaps out of it and acts shocked. He runs away hastily.

Yes. That boy is strange.