Awaken

••Author POV••

At Guanlin house

They arrived quickly and guanlin fastly put jihoon in his bed even though his not feeling well too.

"Is jihoon ok?" Woojin ask with a worry tone. "Yeah he just unconscious woojin ah" seongwoo answered while patted woojin's shoulder. "Are you okay too guanlin?" Woojin ask. "Yeah a little bit but I'm worrying to jihoon" guanlin said with a sad tone. "Don't worry guan he will wake up later for sure" Daniel said with a smile in his face.

1 hour later

"Jihoon ah!" Guanlin said while hugging jihoon tightly that just a wake .. "guan.." jihoon said. Jihoon can feel a warm and comfortable feeling when guanlin hug him and it make their heart beats fast. "Are you ok jihoon?" Guanlin ask with worry tone . "Yeah thanks to you guan" jihoon suddenly kiss Guanlin forehead and jihoon just realize what He did He quickly turn his head down because his Face is like going to burst. "Kiyowo" Guanlin said while laughing .

After they talking, jihoon want to meet his friend because jihoon was worried. Guanlin still laughing because jihoon was cute for him.

"Jihoon ah .. I dont know you like cat too .. are you okay?" daniel said with a smile. " I like cat too but rooney is just a stray cat. Yeah i'm okay" jihoon said while scratching his neck.

"Guanlin!! Jihoon! Daniel!" Woojin shouted. The three running toward the noises. "What happen??" Jihoon ask. "Why Rooney and Peter glowing?" Seongwoo answered confuse. " I dont know" jihoon said.

"What happening to me danielie" Peter said with worry tone . "Why i am glowing jihoon?" Rooney ask his owner . Jihoon and Daniel Dont know what to do when they about to get their cat It transform to a handsome, white skin, has a small face. "Rooney?" Jihoon ask shockly "Peter?" Daniel ask . "Why I become a human? Where's Peter?" The Guy ask . "Ah the seal was broken jihoonie" seongwoo said.
"Yeah right the seal!" Woojin said while pointing the guy. "Wait there is a name on his collar" Guanlin said . Jinhyoung was the name written on his collar .

A minutes later jinyoung feel dizzy just like what happen to jihoon and Guanlin. Jinyoung Remember his past life . He was a star guardian but He was falling in Love with a man name daewhi but Its forbidden to them to fall in Love with a human in earth. But He decided to fall in Love and the king of zerionbase was punish jinyoung for not obeying the rule . The king turn jinyoung into a two cat . A Love and mind . Rooney symbolize mind and Peter symbolize Love . And that time Rooney become assistant of the prince and Peter become assistant of prince Guanlin .

As jinyoung remember everything jihoon and guanlin felt dizzy and their body start floating.
"What happening to them?" Daniel said with worried on his Face .. the two transform .

 the two transform

Flashback

There was a prince who deeply falling inlove to a another prince. Since were they kid the prince felt his heart going to burst when He seen a gummy smile to that prince. "Hi my name is Park jihoon" prince jihoon said with a bright smile. "My name is lai Guanlin nice to meet you" prince guanlin said and kiss prince jihoon arm . As time passes the prince jihoon age get adult just like How his feeling to prince Guanlin . One time there is a evil prince who always jealous to jihoon and It his younger Brother prince seonho . Seonho Been Love at first sight when jihoon introduce prince seonho to prince Guanlin . Prince jihoon and prince seonho was super close at that time but jealousy eaten seonho rapidly . Prince seonho always feel jealous and because of that his crystal heart become black and Its sign that prince seonho eaten by darkness. When jihoon preparing for his wedding. Seonho plan to kill jihoon so seonho kidnap prince guanlin and He send a warning to his hyung and He written that " Come at our secret base If you want to see your beloved Face prince Guanlin " prince jihoon and his star guardian fell on seonho's trap the Star guardian was killed one by one and It make jihoon weaker . Once He arrived He see seonho standing at Middle while laughing . "Where is my guanlin" jihoon said with a angry tone. "How foolish you Are hyung" seonho said. The two brother kept fighting and when prince jihoon exhaust prince seonho cast a spell to prince jihoon to felt more pain . When seonho is going to stab prince jihoon, prince guanlin run fast and he sacrifice his life to prince jihoon . Prince Guanlin died and jihoon decided to kill himself. He release his crystal heart and break it with his power and guanlin and jihoon died that time .

Flashback end

They remember everything even the star guardian remember their past life.. meanwhile in zerionbase . " I can feel that prince jihoon and prince guanlin reborn in planet earth, find and invade them" seonho command to his 5 servant .

If you all confuse, jihoon and guanlin and the star guardian they reborn again and they forgot about the past life . My story getting bored don't worry I will going to make good chapter. Thanks for reading my first story .