Zerionbase

••Author POV••

Jihoon and the rest arrive zerionbase safety but someone waiting to them at the entrance it is jisung the one who kidnap guanlin .

" where is my guanlin you asshole"  jihoon said with a angry tone . "Your guanlin will die soon" jisung reply. " I will never let that happen" jihoon exclaim . " let see" jisung reply .

Jisung cast a spell faria (flamethrower) toward to jihoon but jihoon cast a spell wateria (waterblast) counter to jisung spell . They keep fighting and they feel exhausted but jisung has more power so he take it apportunity to kill jihoon and the star guardian . Jisung cast a forbidden dark spell abracadabramesia (stop the time) jisung vomit a blood because of the spell . Jisung walk toward to jihoon and jisung unleash his dark sword and he slay jihoon on the foot and there are lots of wounds . Woojin know what is happening but they can't move because of the spell . "I won't let jihoon hyung die like this " Woojin said in his mind .. when jisung is going to stab jihoon in heart, woojin upper was glowing . Woojin summon his crystal heart (the core of their life and it is the most powerful) Woojin wish to his crystal heart that jisung will going to die eternity and heal jihoon hyung . Woojin's crystal heart glowing as a respond to the wish, jihoon have been healed and jisung was died instantly but Woojin is going to die to because he sacrifice his crystal heart. Woojin's crystal heart was broke into small pieces . "Jihoon ah we de-" Woojin said and woojin suddenly turn into a distortion crystal . "No!!! Noo!!! Woojin ah.. don't leave me please no .. this not happening right? Its just a dream right ? Wake me up.. SOMEONE WAKE ME UP!!" Jihoon shouted while looking into Woojin eyes with tears . "It's okay hyung I'll be there for you always .. I LOVE YOU JIHOON HYUNG" Woojin last word and he disappear. "NOO!!!!!!" Jihoon was crying and he don't know what will he going to do now because his one and only bestfriend died .. they all in shock they don't know what is happening. " jinyoung you did not talk about this?" Jihoon said while blaming jinyoung ." I don't know either " jinyoung said .

The 4 star guardian continue their journey later on jinyoung sense a powerful creature . "Dodge everyone" jinyoung said and they dodge the attack from the ground . "Let me introduce my self my name is jaewhan I'm jisung's brother. "I saw you on how you defeated my brother" jaewhan said while smirking . "Where is guanlin?" Daniel ask . "He will going to marry lord seonho" jaewhan answered . "That's not true you monster" jihoon shouted and blow a thunder spell to jaewhan . But jaewhan dodge it easily .

"Jihoon, seongwoo, daniel continue at the palace now before is not too late, I'll handle this" jinhyoung said . "No!! I won't let anyone will die" jihoon said while crying  "JUST GO!"jinyoung shouted and they obey 

"Now let me play with you" jinyoung said while attacking first, alomenia (dark magic) jaewhan was hit and this is jaewhan weakness dark magic.  Jaewhan attack jinyoung very fast and jinyoung cannot dodge it and he was stab at left hand but jinyoung was smiling because he stab jaewhan at heart and jaewhan did not notice it . When jaewhan landed at the ground jinyoung continue walking but he saw jaewhan at his front and jaewhan attack his forbidden spell which when he sung high notes he will regenerate and the opponent will become half dead and there will jaewhan finish him but jinyoung did not give up . "No one will can defeat to prince" jinyoung smile and he use his crystal heart even though he know that he will die. Jinyoung crystal heart turn into big bow and arrow and he use it and jaewhan was died along with jinhyoung . Jihoon felt that jinyoung was died and he started to cry out loud.

Sorry Woojin ah and jinyoung T_T.. so the story will end soon .. thanks for reading my first story .