Box

So here's another day. Yesterday, Jimin and I went to the mall to go shopping. We really had fun. We bought some plushies, eat ice creams together and play arcades.

And now, I was now walking to my locker when I realized, I saw a piece of paper plastered on the door of my locker.

Good morning, my Taetae 💙
I bought you something.
Go look inside your locker.

I sneered before I look inside my locker. There, I found a small box. What a box! I look around after picking up the box. It must be Jungkook. I had to look for Jungkook and threw him this.

"Taehyung!" Jimin called, running towards me. He was wearing the sleeves we bought yesterday from the mall that has a 'Gryffindor' printed on it.

"Where is Jungkook?" I asked as soon as he was in front of me. He raised an eyebrow before answering.

"Ah. He's on the SSG's office. Why?" He said. Maybe he's confused as to why I was searching for Jungkook like yesterday, we're arguing and now I was searching for him. But then, I just nodded and left him there.

"TAE, WAIT!" He called, running to my pace.

"Oh?" I asked. Aish, I had to give this back to Jungkook now! Why is Jimin making me slow?

"Wait, what is that?" He asked. Oh my god, this is none of your business!

"I don't know." I answered. I shrugged my shoulders. Can he just let me go and kill Jungkook?

"You don't know?" -jm. I nodded. I just fuckin' told you I don't know what is it! Or should I just say a box? Lmao.

"I have to tell you something." -jm. In his voice, I stopped. Oh, he has something to say? I should've not say all these things inside my head if only he told me that earlier!

"I-I like..." -jm.

"JIMIN!" -yg.

"O-oh.. Hyung." -jm

"Hi Tae." Yoongi greeted. I smiled although I badly wanted to see Jungkook now. And also, I was intrigued on what Jimin was going to say. Can he just tell me now? Yoongi shouldn't interrupt us just like that! Y'all are cock blocks!

"Jimin, can we talk?" Yoongi asked. Jimin look up at me. I can't tell his expression, what the fuck.

"Excuse me." I decided to just go and start searching for that dickhead named Jungkook.

"Hey, Tae!" Yoongi called. I look back.

"Are you mad?" He asked.

I shook my head. "Did you know where Jungkook is?" I asked.

"Ah. He's on the rooftop of SSG building." He answered.

I nodded and thanked him before running to SSG building. Wait me there Jungkook the bitch. I don't fucking need your greetings on a piece of paper and a present inside a petite box. You fuckin' ruined me, how dare you!

[[EDITED]]