Wait, what?!

As soon as we finished eating, he washed the dishes and came back to where I was sitting. I was actually thinking about what's going to happen next. He's so unpredictable except when he's horny as fuck 'cause yes. Gah, i hate you Junglebook.

"Let's go?" He asked. I nodded and get my bag. Woah, he would let me go just like that? Can you believe the miracle sent from above 'cause I can't. He's always horny as fuck, what did you expect?

"That's not what I mean." He laughed, "Just put it there. Come here." He said, grabbing my arms to his waist, making me hug him from his back. THAT'S WHAT I WAS TRYING TO PROVE EARLIER! I KNEW IT! GAH~ HELP ME OUT KSKSKSKS. THE MIRACLE WASN'T SENT FROM ABOVE BUT UNDERNEATH THE EARTH, HELL.

"Oh no, don't." I murmured, "Fuck off, Kook!" I rolled my eyes though he can't see it then pushed him away. No way, no way. Don't you dare touch me, pervert! He laughed but then glared at me. SO UNPREDICTABLE!

"Do you want Daddy to get mad, huh baby?" He smirked. Daddy? Wait, what?! I thought I no longer have a father? Baby my ass! I'm older than you, idiot!

"Bullshit." I whispered and was about to run but he lifted me up. We're now face to face, hands are on my ass for support. He has his own way to grab my ass, damn.

"Such a cutie." He giggled then pecked my lips. I pushed his shoulders to keep away face from his. Get away, horny ass. I'm gay but not for you. Oof, you're so disgus- uh, I don't think I should continue that thought? Because I have a strange feeling now... Eh.

"Ugh, you're so irritating sometimes." He sneered. He walked while carrying me and entered his bedroom. No, not again! Tell me that won't happen again, author-nim.

"FUCK OFF, JEON JUNGKOOK!" I shouted, trying to stand by my feet and escape from his hell.

[[JUNGKOOK]]

I carried Taehyung inside the bathroom. As soon as we entered, I leaned my back on the door and put him down.

He grabbed my collar, "LET.ME.GO." He then glared at me. I pushed his hands away then chuckled. I can feel his nervousness, sweat is forming on his forehead.

"I will...later." I smirked.

"This ain't funny, Kook." He said, not realizing that he already called me 'kook' thrice.

"You're calling me Kook." I pouted, leaning against him to peck his lips. I then rested my forehead on his own.

"S-sorry." He mumbled. I stand straight to see his face clearly. He look down with a pout on his face.

"Hey honey, it's okay." I lifted his face up and kissed him.

"Jungkook, s-stop!" He glared. I raised an eyebrow. Trust me, he looks like a lost kitten.

"Why?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Yo-you're turning m-me on." He mumbled, looking down his feet.

"WAIT, WHAT?!" I shouted in shock.

EM HYPINGGGGG
[[EDITED]]