first day on sea

Your name is y/n and your like Cody and your dad is the owner of Yale

Your POV

"Bye, Honey" My parents said on the phone. I was finally on sea.  I walk on and a lady took me  to a room that was super messy.  I just sat down on the be that looked the cleanest and I kept looking at the wall that had a Z. After a while three boys came in.  "Who are you" They said.  "I'm y/n, do you know where I am. A lady just brought me here and I don't know why" I said.  "I'm Zach,  this is my stupid brother Cody and that's Woody" He said. "Oh well hello, how are you.  I think we will all be best friends" I said.  "Would it be rude if I ask your gender" Zach said. "It's were but I'm a girl why.  Do I look like a boy. Do I " I said.  "Then why are you here" Zach said.  "I am here because my dad said this was one step closer to collage and  one step closer to  achieving my 6.0 GPA I'm at 5.7 right now.  I know not that impressive but I'm getting close" I said.  "Well I meant because this is the boys cabin but thanks" Zach said.  "Is that why there is such a mess. I'm sorry, I guess I like things clean"I said giggling.  " Your like my stupid brother "Zach said.  I walk up to the boy next to him.  " I guess your Cody, I think we are going to be best friends"I said hugging him.  "Yeah" He said.  "Ugh I already made a bad impression didn't I, im not good at making friends"I said.  " No  no I'm sorry "Cody said.  " So is this my room or are we  going to ask the teacher"I said.  "Oh,  yeah, let's go" Cody  said.  I grab his and Zach arms.  "Up and away" I said.  "Haha" Zach said. "Yea let's go" Cody said.  They take me to a room with a lady.  "Hello again.  Is the room you took me too my room" I said.  "Yup" She said.  "We're roomies" I said hugging Zach.  "How did you know it was my room" Zach said.  "There was a Z on the wall" I said giggling.   "But I thought girl and boys sharing rooms weren't allowed" Cody said.  "Your a girl" She said pointing to me.  "Yea, do I look like a boy" I said.  "Tell me a bit about yourself" She said.  "Ok. My names y/n,  I have a modeling job,  I have a 5.7 GPA,  I think I'm a nice person,  I have  7 brothers and 2 sisters, People say I'm a great singer,  I want to go to Yale in the future. People say I am. Also a good dancer and have a great body figure.My mom's a Baker and my dad the... " I said being interrupted by the lady.  "Yeah I said a bit" She said.  "Okay, so should I start unpacking or not"I said.  " Umm can you handle staying with Zach"she said.  "Lady I have 7 brothers and two stunning up sisters, I can do it" I said.  "Then yeah go ahead" She said. "Roomies" I said to Zach.  "Yeah" He said. "Now can you take me back to our room,  so I can unpack" I said.  "Sure" He said while I followed him.  "Our room" He said.  "Yeah.Im going to unpack now" I said going to my closet with my suitcases. "Yeah" He said walking out.