Getting Along

Y/n POV

Zack and his friends walk me to the room again. We seperate and go to our own rooms. Zack opens the door for me and we both walk in. I go and start unpacking my luggage. Zack just sat there doing nothing. After I finish packing I sat next to Zack. "Hey there" I said. "Hi" He answered back. "We need to talk about this you know" I said. "Yeah" He said like he was avoiding me. "I'll just change in the bathroom, everything else can stay the same. "I said. " Yeah umm ok I can deal with that"he said. "Let's sleep, we have school tomorrow. Don't we?" I said. "No tomorrow is a day off" He said. "Oh then you can show me around" I said. "Yeah sure. I know all the cool places" He said. We both mover apart and went to the different  beds and closed went to sleep.

Morning

Your POV

I wake up and see Zack sleeping,so I head to the bathroom. I take clothes in with me. I shower then change into

I dry my hair in the bathroom and walk out

I dry my hair in the bathroom and walk out. I see Zack isnt in his bed anymore. I walk around and don't know what to do, so I sit and wait for him.

Zack's POV

I wake up and hear the water running. I quickly got to Cody's room. He opens the door in his pj's. "Zack? " He said rubbing his eyes. "Hey, I need your help" I quickly said. "I'm not doing your essay" He said looking me dead in the eye. "Hey! Why not? But that's not the problem. You need to help me show y/n around." I said. "Why?" He said. "I don't know what to show her" I said. "Ugh fine let me change" He said and clothed the door. After a while he walks out. I open my rooms door and see y/n just sitting there. "Oh there you are! Are we going now? " She said looking at me.

Your POV

The door opens and I see Zack. "Oh there you are! Are we going now?" I said. "Yeah let's go" He said taking his arm out. I take it and behind him I see Cody. "Oh Cody are you coming with us?" I said. "Yeah" He said. I look at him and our eyes meet and I see him blush a bit. I chuckle. He's cute. I grab his arm too. "Thank you both for agreeing to show me around" I said. "No problem" They both said.

Tour destinations

Zack took you to the juice bar,ice cream parlor,hot tub, pizza parlors, and basketball courts and Cody took you to the math lab biology lab,chemistry lab, planetarium, computer room, and the classroom. They kept arguing where to take me. In the end we all went to the juice bar and both of them got me a smoothie. They were both different flavors. I took the first one I see which turned out to be the one Cody got for me. I saw him smile and Zack frown. I drank it. It was really good. "Thanks for the smoothie" I said to Cody. "No problem" He said staring at Zack.