First Day!

"So, Marco, tell me what brings you to this school?" Bertholt asked me as I blushed when he gave me a smile. Bertholt looked like a nice guy. I hope he'd become my friend!

"U-um well " though if he were to become my friend I couldn't tell him the reason why I left the other school "my father made us move here because he got a better job" I just lied threw my teeth. I hope he wouldn't mind if I tell him the truth later in our friendship.

"Oh that's really cool" I felt like he was distracting me while we walked. Every time I tried to look forward he'd seem to always seem to make me look at him. "Hm. Hey Marco ~ you got a girlfriend ?" His voice sounded so snake like as if he was trying to make me seduced.

"N-no" I explained "I don't have a girl friend. I-I'm not really the 'lady's man' " he looked back quickly and saw it was just Bertholt and I. Though for some reason I could see Jean watching us as we walked into the cold shade of the tall building. I looked back at Bertholt only to be pushed into the stoned wall and to be face to face with a smirking boy.

"Good then this will make this easier." I could feel the breath and see the smirk of the other in front of me. I felt like i was in an in closing box as his face was brought closer. My body tensed up as I stood their frozen as his lips meet mine. I had no clue what to do! It was my first kiss ! "Would you like to go out, Marco ?"

I snapped out of it realizing he had kissed me and blushed "u-um u-uh s-sure" I stuttered. It felt so weird and wrong. Only because I just met the guy. I turned my head and frowned seeing how jean had to watch two guys kissing. Well a guy kissing another guy and the other guy just frozen that is. "B-but don't you think it's a little wrong sense...you know we just met ?"

"Trust me" he smirked again. "It'll be fine." I felt his hand approach my cheek. It was a little cold but also a little warm. The hand stroked my cheek as I blushed deeply, looking into the others eyes. "All you have to do is be my pretty little boyfriend"