11•

B A D I N T E N T I O N S~

Jakes pov:
As the day went by so quick I remembered I had tutoring with erika if you wanna call it that.As I got home I went inside for my laptop and ate my food.As I got finished eating my food I got a text from Erika.Which said to meet her at her house in 10min.As I got my backpack and put it in the trunk.I was on my way to Erika's house.

Erika pov:
I waited at least 1hour for this idiot Jake to show up.Which is ridiculous cause I live at least 5 minuets away.As he knocked on my front door I walked down my stairs and opened the door.

Erika
"Your an hour late Paul"

Jake
"Uh,there was traffic"
*as he scratched he's neck*

Erika
"Yeah,okay looks like you were at a girls house by the way I can see your hickeys"

Jake
"I thought you were helping me Costell not judging"

Erika
"What did you actually want Paul"

Jake
"You,but unfortunately you still won't let me get my way"

Erika
"I'm not like these other hoes you fuck around with Paul and if you only came for that I suggest you leave cause nothing will ever happen between us."

Jake
"That's what they all say but before I leave you look nice in a bun and a crop top you should wear that to school more often."

Erika
"Last person I would want advice from is you"

Jake
" attitude much but It makes you more hot when your mad see ya at school Erika also stay after school for the football game tomorrow you won't want to miss it baby"

Erika
"Get out and I'm not your baby"

Jake
*mumbles* "not yet tho"