Yeontan

"#¥%£#$#$" Jimin said (yeah I need to keep this book family friendly)

The black hamster jumped out of his hands and ran trough the room. "JAMS COME HERE!" Jimin said.

"Jimin-ssi, what are you doing?" Jungkook asked through the door. "Are you searching for jams?"
"Go away" Jimin said, and Jungkook disappeared.

Jimin was jumping through the room to catch Jams.
He felt and he had a bleeding nose. "Shit"

He left the room and closed the door to keep jams in the room.

"SEOKJIIIIIINN" Shouted Jimin trough the house to find him.
"What?" Seokjin said, he was behind Jimin.

"My nose is bleeding." Jimin said with a sad face.
"Good for you." Seokjin said en patted Jimin's shoulder.

Seokjin walked away. "JIN WHERE ARE YOU GOING?" Jimin said dramatic. Seokjin didn't answered.

Jimin started crying. "What's up, crybaby" heard Jimin behind him. It was Taehyung. "Gooooooooo away" Jimin said. "Ok bye." And Taehyung walked away.

Seokjin was very loud. "JIN WHERE ARE YOU?" Jimin asked. "Bathroom." Seokjin said. Jimin walked to the bathroom. He saw him grabbing some stuff.
"Here, for your nose." Seokjin said
It was a tissue. Jimin pushed it in his nose.

"GUYUUUYYSS WE ARE GOING GO PANDA EXPRESSS!" Taehyung said.
Everyone ran to the hall.

The hall was filled in no time.

"Jimin, whats that in your nose?" Hoseok asked.
"Nothing, can we go?" Jimin asked.
"He had a bleeding nose." Seokjin said
"You're clumsier than Namjoon." Taehyung said.
"Hahahahahah you're funny Taehyung" jungkook said.
"Can we go, I'm starving." Yoongi said.
They all mumbled.

After 10 minutes of doing nothing they finally left their home.

They drove very fast, so they arrived in no time.

"GUYS WE ARRIVED!" Hoseok said happy.
Taehyung was really happy and jumped out of the car like a little 9 y/o.

they ordered everything on the menu.
Taehyung ate almost everything, so the others were hungry.

"Psssst Yoongiiii, can we talk at the toilet?" Jimin asked to Yoongi.
"Ok" Yoongi said. And followed Jimin to the bathroom.

"What's wrong." Yoongi asked. Jimins gum fell out of his mouth on the ground. "Oops." Jimin said. Jimin wanted to grab it up, but instead he touched Yoongi's butt. "The hell are you doing." Yoongi asked.
"Nothing, i just wanted to touch it." Jimin said shy.
"Why didn't you just asked me, I would said yes anyways." Yoongi said annoyed.
"Whatever, let's go back."
"Ok"
They walked back, everyone was looking at them.

"What were you guys doing?" Taehyung asked. "Nothing, everyone done with eating? Then we can go home." Jimin said.
"Did something happened in there?" Namjoon asked. "No, Namjoon, everything is ok." Yoongi said.

While leaving Jimin touched Yoongi's butt again. Yoongi grabbed Jimins arm. "The hell are you doing? Everyone can see it." Yoongi mumbled.
"OOOOOOOOEEH JIMIN I SAW THAT!" Jungkook said. Jimins face turned red. "N-n-no it wasn't what you were thinking." Jimin said.
"What's going on?" Hoseok asked.
"JHOOOOOOPE" yoongi randomly screamed.
"Guys, calm the fuck down, we are in a restaurant." Namjoon said irritated.
Everyone mumbled while walking to the car.

While they arrived home, everyone was quiet. It was kinda uncomfortable.

Jimin walked to his room. The door was open, but he was sure he closed it.
But then, Jimin screamed.

Namjoon walked to Jimins room. "What is going on here?" Namjoon saw Jimin sitting on the floor, with a death hamster in front of him, while Yeontan was leaving the room.

"That stupid dog of Taehyung killed Jams T~T" Jimin cried.

"AAAA. NOW YOU GOT NO JAMS." Namjoon said.