chapter 1: idk

Random Fusion I made of
Dust
Error
Nightmare
Killer
Horror
Cross

Ink:

     "Hey dust how are you?" I said as he walked into my office. He just said "i'm f-fine" I looked at him as he put some files on my desk ..great.. So I said "what are these ones about?" He opened one then said "ohh i-its about the criminal g-gang." I sighed in annoyance and said "OK I'll look at them." Dust nodded then left I looked at the files.

File 1:

Name:      Error

Age:          believed to be 19

Birth:       unknown

Other: has two younger brothers that had gone missing.

Mm wonder if he took them with him

File 2:

Name:      blue

Age:          25

Birth:       1997 (I think)

Other: one brother

File 3:

Name:   Cross

  Age:     around 25

Birth:    unknown   

Other:   known for being cursed with a child that wants to killer ever thing.

File 4:

Name:    dream

Age:        20

Birth:     ####

Other: as a twin brother

"Ohh boi"

The alarm went off and ink teleported to the front door. His group Nightmare, dust, outer and lust were already at the door. We got in the car and went to the place a murder was happing. When we got there we were to late they already killed ten people. The person noticed us and the last thing we knew was dust screaming in pain. Ink looked at dust who was pulling a knife out of his eye the person vanished lust grabbed dust trying to calm him down as he kept saying "I CAN'T SEE!! I CAN'T SEE!!" I told nightmare too look for any doctors left. After a few minutes of hearing dust scream nightmare came back with a doctor with a chunk of his skull missing. He gave dust a shot and a little after dust fell asleep. After an hour the doctor came it of a room said. "He should be fine but he is blind and its.. ... permanent. If  one of you just walk around with him."

     Nightmare said "I'll do it" the doctor said "OK also he can take the bandages off tomorrow. We nodded as he went back into the room and came out with dust. After a while nightmare was walking around with dust so he could hears every thing. One thing about dust is that he knew how to get through the city with his eyes closed. Ya outer dared him and dust won the dare. Heh he should be fine but we still don't know how he does it. I got a text from nightmare saying that their going to the cafe dust loves that's plays don't know why.

blue:

    I was watching ink from afar not being seen. I got bored so I took a walk out in the open. I was wearing a t-shirt that said I'm alive because of coffee! I had a blue scarf on and some shorts. I got to a busy street so I changed my eyes to look like stars. As I walked down I saw someone staring at me from afar. I ignored it tho, I got to my favorite Cafe in this city. I walked in to see blackberry being harassed by a stupid human ughh. I walked up and said "hey there bud what are you doing? bothering my friend." He looked at me then said "what are you going to do about it!" I grabbed his shoulder and said "WE CAN TAKE THIS OUTSIDE BUT IM TELLING YOU NOW, YOUR GOING TO HAVE A  BAD TIME!" I was amused as he ran off to his mom or dad idk.

     "You OK?" I asked blackberry, he said "ya I'm fine I owe you.. ..again." Looked at him then said "can I get a few things from here free?" Blackberry looked at me then said "sure I owe you and you probably don't have mony right now." He's smart "yep" I said back he said "ok what do you need?" I was thinking trying to remember then said "I need two hot chocolate's and 4 coffee's" he nodded then headed to the coffee station. I sat down and waited, as he waited someone walked in and it was the person that was watching blue. He had a diamond shaped amulet that connected to a fluffy scarf thing. I saw a knife in his pocket so I kept my guard up. He sat at the table next to me and had headphones on.

    After blackberry put them in the microwave to keep them warm because we end up talking for a while. He had razz take over his shift. He came and sat down next to me and we talked. As he was talking about tacos I noticed two cops come in. One was dust and the other was nightmare the dude at the table next to me tensed up. Dust had bandages over his eyes wait did this dude blind him.. ..wow I'm impressed. They sat at the other table next to mine and then another person came in. He had yellow stripes on his skull. He had a bright blue hoodie and a orang shirt under. He had two floating extra hands around him. He walked over to dust and nightmare and sat down. They started talking but I couldn't under stand all I heard was. "ℌ℮¥ ∂ʊ﹩† ẘℌѦ† ℌѦ℘℘℮η℮∂ †◎ ¥◎ʊ " "﹩◎м℮◎η℮ †ℌґ◎ʊℊℌ Ѧ кηїḟ℮ Ѧ† м¥ ℮¥℮ Ѧη∂ η◎ẘ ї'м βℓїη∂" I don't know what they said because only few people speak fluent 'glitch'. I know error does. after a while I was walking into the Forest with the drinks and got to a old mansion. Dream said that he found it years ago and now we lived there. I went inside and was greeted with a 16 year old teen running away from cross. I said "cross what happened this time?" He stopped and said "he stool my chocolate!!!" I looked at him and said "I got you some chocolate coffee here!" I gave him the coffee that said chocolate on it. Blackberry always knows what I need. 

     I looked at fresh and his sunglasses said 'you would do the same' I laughed and gave him the hot chocolate and yes I would do the same just to piss cross off. We kinda let him and geno do what they want because fresh has no emotions so he doesn't do any thing crazy. Geno has been ill since he was 3 so me, dream, cross, and error steal food, money, medicine, and  stuff that geno needs. Error is their older brother their dad left them and their mom died when she had geno he is 15. Dream doesn't tell much about himself all we know is he has a brother and he has a bad side he calls shattered dream. Cross is an assassin and is in love with the cop named ink i use it to my advantage. I get any thing I want from cross Like getting my tacos back. I blueberry or blue also an assassin I killed every person in my neighborhood but my brother. My brother doesn't tell any one about me or the gang he comes and visits so we can talk. We just talk about how we have been and stuff. He's also a teacher witch is cool. Yep life is nice.

Ignore the ცɛąųɬıʄųƖ  error in this picture because this is the only pictures that I have of our new friend and I'm to lazy to draw right now it's 1:40 in the morning right now for me but I'm posting this later. his name will be revealed soon 

 his name will be revealed soon