run bitsh

Pic has nothing to do with this story

Blue p.o.v:

Me and cross where running through a maze of alleyways With fell, lust, and dust behinds us. I kept saying "oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit shit shit!" over and over again. Me and cross had no idea where we were going. It was so dark after a few turns we herd footsteps coming from the same ally we are in. As we got closer to the sound we saw a skeleton in a blue hoodie and some black shorts. Then I herd fell say "OH COME ON  NOW I HAVE TO DEAL WITH HIM!" The skeleton herd that and started running the same way as us. We got closer and cross said "are a criminal too" the skeleton replied back saying "yep, names sans but people just call me classic." Cross laughed and snorted out "in thinking of all the criminal puns I can do with your name." Then I said "cross not now!" As we were running we did not see that we were headed to a dead end. I was thinking of ways to get out of that I almost forgot. Oh I really hope he knows how to do this. "Guys their us only one way out of this" I looked at cross then I looked classic and said "we need to fuse." Cross and classic nodded. Then we said "3..     ..2...    1!"

                           *fusion noises*

Trix p.o.v:

"Wow w- I look cool." I herd the three cops stop and I turned around to see there faces and it was priceless. Fell looked like he was about to puke. Dust couldn't see so he looked normal. Lust looked amazed at our fusion. I smirked and said "welp cya you little cinnamon rolls of the law, trix is out." Then I through a smoke bomb at the ground and I was in the forest. I started walking deep into the forest and I heard laughter coming from the mansion. As I got closer the laughter got louder. I was at the door of the mansion and I opens it fresh, error, and dream where watching the movie venom (wtf). The stoped laughing when they saw me then error said "how's the newbie?" The classic side of me got triggered "hey! I'll have you know that I have been a criminal for years." Then I lost my focus and...

                                     *poof*

Cross p.o.v:

"Ow my head!" Blue got up and said "this is classic, we were being chased by cops and we ran into him." Error looked at classic and back at blue then he said "can you go give geno his medicine?" Blue replied "sure." Then he walked away. After a minute dream asked "um cross are you going to get up?" I looked at dream and muttered "nah I'ma stay here." Then fresh jumped on me and said "boo!" I grunted and said "nooooo...     ...your gonna crush me!" Everyone laughed and fresh just said "i'm not that heavy."

I'm sorry this is short but I got SCHOOL

Run *dun dun dun dun*