a new cop and criminal

I made the g.I.f

Also IMA make a art book *cuz someone asked

????:

"God damm it, he got away again!" I walked to the airport mad as heck. The number one criminal in texas got away and is going to my home city. I got on the plain headed to Abbott. I wonder how blueberry is doing? its been a long while, like 13 years.

many hours later
Lust:

I was waiting for the transfer cop to get here. He has been a cop for 10 years ha! I've been one for 15 years. Anyway I was waiting cuz I'm supposed to show him around. I'm sad cuz I have to do it at like 2:00 in the morning 😥. Nightmare came and gave me my 15 cup of coffee and said "dude you need to stop drinking so much coffee." I just said "I will when I fall asleep after drinking a hundred cups!" He just said "you need to stop doing those late night files leave thous to me" I said back "I found most of killers, criminals, and others!" And then said "and im not gonna stop until I fine out who blinded dust!"

Then we heard someone say "wow after 13 years I come back just to hear some crap about an assassin." I just said "oh shut it!" I turned to see the transfer. He just said "umm... ...rude much!" Nightmare said "he's like this after about 10 cups of coffee." The new comer said "Damm" i then said "OK I'll show you around follow me."

We were walking though the prison part of this place. I said "so this is were we take the common prisoner's." Then he asked "common??" We walked to a big room with other rooms that look like asylum rooms. "This is were we keep the stronger ones. We already have 3 in here." I pointed to the three nearest to us, we walked over. The first on had a girl with pink hair and pink cloths. He said "I can't take her seriously with all of that pink." The girl heard that and said "and I can't take you seriously with that stupid face!" She had a smug grin on her face. I just said "Betty what did he talk about!" Her grin turned into a frown and she said "not to insult an officer." I said "thank you, but I'll let this pass because I don't like this guy either." She had her smug grin back and laughed at that. The new guys just looked pissed.

We went to the one next to betty. This one had a skeleton with magical blue hair in it. I said "how you doing Kelly?" She replied saying "not much." I just said "ok.. Cya later." We went to the last cell with a fox monster, he had blue hair and his cloths were mostly black and blue. He had on eye coved by an eye-patch and his hair . I said "this is vixy he is a fox monster. He's a very edgy and depressed monster." Newbie just said "he's creepy." Then I said "mhmm.. ..a kid killed his brother and then he killed the kid. But I guess after he did he started to kill any one. He has 2 other sisters they come here often because he has breakdowns. He are actually transferring him too live with nightmare because he livers closer to vixy's sisters. That and he gets along with nightmare more."

Newbie said "how do you guys get along with your prisoner's." I thought for a moment then said "well we think that if we show them mercy they might change. I talk to them more than the others because I know how to deal with emotional stuff." He nodded then we were walking in the hallway with the top criminals that we haven't gotten yet. Newbie froze at on of them then I said "is something wrong?" Then he said "who is this?" I looked at the file it was blue. "Oh that's blue we didn't know his full name." I said He took out something and pinned it on the file. It was crazy that they looked the same but ours had a hoodie and his had a blue scarf and star eyes. Newbie then said "you know skeleton monsters can change their eyes right." Then I said "um ya..   ...are you saying that you know him?" Newbie replied " we went to the same high school and I've seen his eyes like that." After he said that it hit me, I have seen blue many time in the city.

"I have seen him many times and I didn't even know it." I said in crying in side then newbie said "don't ya worry that happened to me when we were in school." Then outer came out of no were "HEY LUST!" me and newbie jumped in surprise "what is it outer?" After I settled down from that surprise "ink needs you, newbie, and dust for a mission because he's new and you and dust know all the short cuts to places!" After that outer went to go give vixy coffee 'cuz it's the only thing he drinks. After that i teleported us to ink's office dust was holding a file. Ink then said
I'm a do this now cuz I'm lazy

Ink: blue and cross have been spotted we think are stealing money and drugs.

Lust: OK we're going.

Then me, dust and newbie got to the car and drove off.

Blue P.O.V:

Blue: OK I got the medicine and money now lets go!

Cross: dude cops!

I looked to see witch cops came today and I was shocked to see him. My highschool best friend and now he's a cop and i'm a criminal. My best friend who was like a brother to me.

Lil flashback

????: happy birthday blueberry!

Blue: omg I forgot its my birthday!

????: come on I made tacos

Blue: by that you mean you ordered taco bell.

????:       .....maybe...

Blue: come on you dork, we can celebrate after school.

????: fine

End of flashback

Blue could not believe it after all these years here he was bone and merrow (I can't spell). His old friend....       ....fell.