#003♡

305,757 ♡ Likes@/taetaedad With Narin💖 View all 457 comments@/Namjoonoh STAY AWAY FROM HER NARIN IS MY CHILD@/Seokjinnie cuties😽@/Seokjinnie @/Namjoonoh get your shit together joon@/sweetsugar i can't wait for my little baby tae you're not gonna...

305,757 ♡ Likes
@/taetaedad With Narin💖
View all 457 comments
@/Namjoonoh STAY AWAY FROM HER NARIN IS MY CHILD
@/Seokjinnie cuties😽
@/Seokjinnie @/Namjoonoh get your shit together joon
@/sweetsugar i can't wait for my little baby tae you're not gonna touch my little baby i will cut your hands off.
@/taetaedad @/sweetsugar dont worry hyung i love Narin the most from the children that arent mine.

405,930 ♡ LikesIsnt my daughter such a model👑View all 201 comments@/taetaedad the rewl mode is daddie @/taetaedad whoops that was narin sorry@/namjoonoh @/taetaedad WHAT DID I TELL YOU WHERE THE HECK DID YOU GO WITH NARIN

405,930 ♡ Likes
Isnt my daughter such a model👑
View all 201 comments
@/taetaedad the rewl mode is daddie
@/taetaedad whoops that was narin sorry
@/namjoonoh @/taetaedad WHAT DID I TELL YOU WHERE THE HECK DID YOU GO WITH NARIN.

"Namjoon POV"

I was really tired and tae wouldnt stop hidding with narin. So i took his child. Dont call me evil i'm just dealing with the fact that my child always gets stolen by tae. I came back home and kissed my wife. "NAHUEL" i yelled. "YEH" he yelled back. "I want you to meet your new sister" i said.
"What new sister" my wife yelled from the kitchen. "Did tae stole narin again" she said. "Noooo...." i tried wispering but she heard it. "you srsly need to get a control off Tae and Narin" a little worried. Not that Tae's gonna treat Narin bad but that Namjoon couldnt get a hold of Tae. "Sweetie we dont have 3 children" she padded my back. I sighed, i know i'm gonna search for Narin and Tae. "What about me jamjoon upstairs" jiyoo said.
"You can play with nahuel" i said. She nodded with a big smile and runned upstairs. "I think jiyoo likes nahuel" my wife said. I think so too they are always together even when the other children are here. I gave my wife a kiss and left home. First calling Tae with suprise he anwsers. "Hello?"
"TAE GIVE ME MY CHILD BACK" i yelled at the phone. Probably was Tae deaf now not that i care cuz he has my child. "WHOAH i'm almost at your home wait a min" tae said. I looked around but didnt saw him. "I dont see you?" I said confused. "Wait your house is in ******street right?" Tae said confused. "YOU DIPSHIT THATS JIMINS HOUSE" i yelled again. I was silent for a moment. "Oh" was all that Tae could say. "What do you mean oh where are you rn?!" I said worried.
"Jimins house you said?" Tae said. "Yeah thats Jimin street you just told me. "JIMIN" i heard tae yell. "YAH! I dont want to be deaf" i said. "Whoops sorry" tae apologies. "Heya Tae" i heard Jimin say. "Tae give me Jimin for a sec" i said. "Hello?" Jimin said.
"Jimin where are you rn i need to get my kid" i said still worried. "Ohh we are in ****street rn. "Thankyou" i said and i finally got ny child back