Home alone

They made me sit at the table and eat breakfast with them. The put some meat and eggs and toast on my plate. I pushed it around, not wanting to eat. "Eat your food" Tate would yell at me. I would reply back with a simple "No. Screw this" and I would get popped in the mouth. I took a bite of eggs. Rolled my eyes at the family, after that I felt a hot pain in my cheek and I soon realized after that dan slapped me. At least there was no harsh punishment yet.
Soon after breakfast ended the men all went outside. At least2 min after they left I ran to the door and gave it a hard tug. It was locked from the outside. "Damm!!" I yelled giving the door one more pull. "Don't sware, it will only make the angrier and they will get more cruel if their mad." Veronica said to me in a sweet voice. I ran to the windows but they had big bars on them. I gave the bars a hard tug but it didn't budge. "I thought they were going to let me ask questions." I say. "They will when they get inside." Veronica reply's.
"I want to go home!" I'm whining. I have never whines but I am now. I was terrified and "I just wantto be with my mom at the hospital." "Your moms in the hospital?"
"Ya, she has cancer." "I'm so sorry you poor thing."
I wanted to crawl up into a ball and cry my self to sleep but they said we have to do chores. They also told me that they saved me from the outside world, the cruel world and that they loved me. But I say that's a load of bull. Why can't they just go out, make friends, get a girlfriend, and find true love, why did they have to go out and kiddnap me. I didn't want this. Or them. Veronica says I'm fine and I will warm up. But I just want to leave. Veronica also said that she has been here for 2 years and she was just like me. Scared. Wanted to go home. But she ended up loving Scott. Yes he punishes her, that probably is what the scares on her back were. I don't want to love Tate. I want to go home.