Waking.

I woke to a cold chill running up my spine. I practically jumped out of that bed. My eyes darted around the room. There was a mirror, dresser, rocking chair and two doors. One door led to the bathroom,it was opened, the either in to the outside of the room.
I walked slowly to the door, and placed my hand on it, i started to turn it slowly, then I heard talking. Two males. And one female.

"What's her name?" One of the men asked
"Makenzie." The other male replied. To hear my name caused me to shiver.
"Yay,I'm so excited to have another girl to help out around the house and to talk to" I heard the female say.

I jumped back into the bed and pulled the covers back over me. I didn't like the texture because they weren't MY covers on MY bed.

I was scared.
——-
"Makenzie.." a voice called out, I know ur awake.
I opened my eyes in fear.
"Good ur awake, I'm Tate," Tate was about a foot taller than me with good looking brown hair. He was muscular. We took u, ur going to be my wife. I will explain rules to u later when ur better. U can ask me and my family question and we will tell u about us and you will tell us about you.
He pulled me out of the bed and got a good look at me. He didn't look mean. But I still was scared. I kept my eyes closed and down. He pulled my hand and we walked downstairs. I saw 3 faces. And not very older man, a man a bit older than me and a girl a bit older than me. They looked up and me a grinned.