BS Chapter 1

Summer is over and fall was in the view, playing it's role. The last semester that Minho is taking was in a fast approach and the dream of being a well-educated psychologist was in sight. After 4 years of preparation and other years of suffering for the depth medicine and knowledge, there's no one that is more excited to end this in a formal way rather than him. Now he's up to the intern where all of them is in burden..

The next, next week will be the deadline for the submission of application for the early graduate and Jonghyun with his dad will be with him. Doctor Kim is needed to supervise them, for these damn intern.

Anyways, he's thinking about the "appointment in he orphanage for for field experience" thing, his professor told so. And right now, he's classmate is on the spot with he's dad, while he.. well he's on his way really. But if you know how was his phone is being tortured by texts and calls, and right now his innocent gadget beeping nonstop.

     Well this "thing" will not happened if not for his flirt-slash-stupid-slash-often childish cousin who enjoys ruining his teenage life until maturity. And don't have any plan to just leave him for god's sake, well.. he's used to it already but still bothers him because during the perfect timing is what she want to spoil it again. Like this.. and he will never be late in his mid-term exams and finals if and only if his cousin-Yuri will leave him, and will not and never be scolded by his professor for his late thesis if Yuri, didn't made it's own way just to distract him. And now he will never be late in this appointment for his ing intern if and only if Yuri (again) didn't do strip tease to him, really for all the timing this day, seriously?

    He almost vomit in front of the girl, for god's sake. It is when his cousin decided to planned it early in the morning and couragely, bravely and so determined to lock them both in a room in the last storey of their house. Then comes that urged that he want to jump out of the building and well their house has 3 floors and for sure that wouldn't kill him so easily for he has a godly stamina?.

But in the end it didn't work with him so just to get rid of this strip tease thing he baby talked Yuri just to calm it down and stop crying from the fact of Minho's rejection. And let's go back in time where Yuri is a puppy of him and always there, wherever he is. And well he don't know if Yuri has a GPS who can accessed him every time and that's why maybe he don't have any girlfriend since.

     His life would be better if he don't have any cousin like he has now, a rich couple adopted him and he can't dare just to end his life just for a stalker cousin, anyway the fact of "your classmates will be your doctor if it fails" is enough reason for him to refrained committing suicide.All those freaking thoughts scattered when he's eyes flew unto a white dressed figure walking the same way to him.

But there's a gap that simply said he was riding his silver sports car and he's not walking but they're heading the same way, really.That gentleness of him come to at work upon the sight where the girl is bringing two bags full of something that god only knows. So he stopped the car right in front of the girl and get out for a better view and formality.

     "Mind if I ask you to join in my car then?" He ask in his charming voice that all nurses student of his school is pleased to hear. "I can drop you somewhere anyway?"

    But the girl just stares at him intently, trying to put the words in her mind maybe? Aand don't have any plans to answer him, really. Because after the girl watch him in his eyes directly the world's axis mischief it's position and the time seems to slow and played back again when the girl just ran away after her eyes drop to his car. Minho should've followed the stranger, so he went back inside his car but when he faced the road.there's nothing but emptiness and falling leaves, because the season is fall.

Sulli ran as fast as she can when she went to the road opposite to the main road, the road which she and god only knows. It's been a while since a certain person talked to her, she's never been used to communicate strangers and she hate it, because there's too much strangers in her life that overpopulate her since kid, and then will leave her as usual while she.. she's aiming that they will remember her as how every moments of them stays with her but expectation lead to disappointment, a saying she proved already for ages.

That's why she don't have any friends in her university and she survived it like that, but she is not finished yet.okay.. go back to the guy with a silver car...Sulli felt terrified when she saw the man and his car.. she hate silver because it's just trying her to remember everything again that night.. that night.

      That night when her Mom barge her inside their car with some things that she doesn't want to know because she has guessed already. The silver car of them run so fast.. so fast that she can't read the signs outside anymore, so fast that she can't count the cars they'd passed by anymore, so fast that she didn't notice that the soft drizzle became hard until it ends up to be a rain, so fat that she only hear cars clashing each other, beeping of cars she don't know who owned and her sight blurred right after the commotion. And when she woke up she's in a strange place, and forgot everything except that night. And now when a car struck her sight, the memories come back to her again and again. And now she's curling behind a tree that stand in this forest for ages that maybe her age wouldn't tie it at all.

"How is she? worst or better?" Jonghyun teased him, his friend already knew about his hassle and who the hell will never know if it is a tradition that every time there's an occasion his cousin will be in that way of course.

     "How should I say that it's still the same?" he answered coolly. Well the girl in white dress is one of the people on earth contribute his bad mood today, with an exception of Yuri because the girl always contribute it every day anyways. Teasing is an another way of approaching an old friend.

     "Where is uncle doctor anyway?"He asked.

     "There.." then his friend watched somewhere as his dad, sending some jokes to the old dearies and children."I've get to used about it already." he just laughed, and forgot about the beautiful stranger he meet.

         The orphanage is simple, so simple that he remembers his childhood. For Minho, past is nice to reminisce with, it will help you to be a better person and he can prove it by hIs own self. When he's in the orphanage before he felt so pity for young people crying over something bad in their past and having a hard time to move on. But if those people knew how it feels to just laugh at your yesterdays, though it is bad, they will understand really why many people were successful. It is better to walk free.. free of guilt and fear. That's why he ended up to be a psychologist, just to help other children to not forget the past instead move on and get on with it.

     But that's not his priority first if he became a doctor, because his cousin needs that attention badly that Minho is eager to cure it's sickness called "minho's addicting charm" . Well the words are gross... he's talking, talking and talking with the children he's assigned to interrogate with. Most of them based from Minho's observation suffer some traumatic incidents and if you ask them to narrate their lives, sob first then chocked the 3 or 4 words then continue again. Minho found it hard and needs more time if he will listen one by one so he ask the children to illustrate their lives in drawing first and maybe tomorrow is the explanation if the given time weren't be enough. He gazed to his uncle-doctor-professor to see if he was observing them, that he gaped as he found him not paying any attention to them.. well he found it better in a way.

     Until that time when he's going to stand and check his students work. There comes that girl... that girl in the road, busy preparing food. And until then he found his own self walking to the direction of the girl.

-------------

To be continue.Sorry for the mistakes and wrong grammars. I'm not really good at writing stories but hey, I'm trying my best here. :)