Leaving Home

The hardest part of growing up is leaving home. In Tamriel ,or in fact everywhere, you pack your gear and set off into the world just to find obstacles to overcome. This is no different for me.

"where's your septims weakling?" The bandit asks whilst my head is sandwiched in between the ground and his iron mace. The usual person would hand over everything they have in exchange for their lives but I am somewhat of a special case as I have too much courage to let the bandit leader take anyhing, Pulled out my father's old enchanted sword that killed many with the rest of blades could I add to it's count? I pushed myself towards the bandits and with a flick of my wrist I circle my sword around his mace and disarm the leader.

I walk towards this imperial and ask for his accomplices to drop their weapons. I feel great! Nothing could go better. I turn around and an arrow is lodged in my knee. I couldn't pull it out I needed treatment and fast but it was already too late. My sight was fading and at this rate I would die of blood loss. Darkness filled my body I could see the realm of Sovngarde and Sithis calling my name.

"Wake up... wake up...wake up!" says a totally different voice now

"Ah, youre awake now lad, I was worried there for a second." A friendly voice exclaims.

"Who are you?" I ask when the room is finally appearing

"Where are my manners? The name's Brynjolf lad and yours?" asks the nord.

"Oh, sorry it's Telathor, Telathor Evergood."

Brynjolf takes me out of bed to a bar that i am not familiar with I think he calls it the flagon. He gives me a leg of roast goat and a few sweetrolls and fills me in on where i am.

"This is the ragged flagon a place home to the theives guild in the ratways of Riften! A safehaven sort of."

"The theives guild but then why did you save me? How long was I unconsious?"

" You have been unconsious for five days lad. and why, because I saw potential! It takes guts to stand up to bandits. Guts that you have and that we need! Are you in?

So how was it for my first attempt? sorry for how short but daily updates will make the story fly by! Hope you enjoyed

Kieran, XD