the plan - chapter one

Hey everyone, it's me Aki . This is a new book and i so excited about it because i'm writing with a great writer Emmyles she is awesome and love her academy series so much. This book is so different then i normally write, because  it's  my first shifter book. And no there's no wolves or tigers in this one. Plus this book is very sexual more then my other ones are so i'm excited to step out of my comfort spot. So please read, vote, and comment because i'm hoping you like it as much as us.   

Jace's POV

I close my eyes and took a deep breath. Damn this air stinks but hell I'm still gonna smile.

Earlier today I ran into some clueless dragons from the water tribe that decided realm jumping was fun. I was just about to lecture them when some jackass and four guys on horses appeared.

Now here I am sitting in a small glass box made of blue and red sand. I could hear the other dragons whining.  Pfft fuck'em!  I need to get into the palace and this is my only chance.

A few minutes pass of me swaying in the cage before I open my ass in take in the setting sun.  No matter how nice it looks it still can't make the fact the air stinks here any better.

I'm trying to take shallow breaths but ugh it stinks enough to make me want to kill everybody in this damn caravan.

While I'm gazing at nothing inparticular I notice a water dragon looking at me.  I turn my nose up and look away.

I know this is gonna be a long trip so I close my eyes and remember why I'm here.

~

I sat with my feet propped on the table picking my nails.  I didn't even pretend to listen to what they were talking about.

It didn't take long for me to hear Jordan mumble.  "I know my opinion doesn't count but I'll give it anyway.  The people of the sand have something we need and refuse to trade it. "

"They didn't refuse," drawled Phoenix my mate and best friend. "They made impossible demands." I rolled my eyes.  He was always trying to be the diplomate.  "They want the tears of a white dragon, a dozen scales of a gold dragon and the claw of a bronze dragon," he finished as if their request wasn't stupid as hell.

"You're kidding right," asked Gideon my dad's mate. "White dragons don't cry."  I smirked at him because he was looking at me.  Yeah you got it!  I'm a white dragon. "Gold dragons don't shed and how the hell do they think we are going to get a claw."

"Like I said," sighed Phoenix raking his hands through his blonde hair. "Impossible."

I rolled my eyes, before standing. "Why don't we go to them and make our request in person? I doubt they'd continue with this nonsense if a convoy were to make the request in person."

Phoenix chuckled and I almost pouted at the amused look on his handsome face. "Jace no one is fooled by your suggestion."

"I'm shocked and appalled by your accusation," I mustered up a hurt expression before placing my hands over my wounded hearts. "We have known each other for upward of 20 years and -."

"Yes I know and we've been mates for two of those years that you've just got wrong," replied Phoenix.  

"I remember how long," I lie as I turned away from him and stared at Jordan.

"But you and I both know you'd go there with less than diplomatic intentions," ended Phoenix.  Like usual he ignored me.

"That's not true," I scoffed crossing my arms over my chest.

Everyone looked at me in disbelief and to be honest they were right.

"Of course it's not," smirked Jordan.