the contract - chapter two

Aali POV:

I’m jerked awake by the sudden sound of my room’s doors being slammed open. I sit up in bed my heart trying to beat out of my chest. I watched a little confused as the doors bounce off the wall.

I looked around to see who dared to enter my room as if a war was being waged outside my anger growing with each passing second. Blinking a few times to clear my eyes and focus, I see Joon standing at the door looking apologetic.

I‘m beyond pissed at him and stand up, cursing at him for the fool he is.  “You son of a griffin's goat!  How dare you!”

Damn the way he came into my room I thought we were under attack or something!

I take a deep breath to calm down my pounding heart and walk out of the bed.  Careful not to trip on my silk mauve sheets and comforter.

"What the fuck Joon! How dare you enter my sleeping chambers like that! I should punish you severely for this disrespect."  I move to stand in front of him, sneering at the dragon for daring to stand in my presence without permission.

"I'm so sorry my princess." Joon says as he falls to his knees in front of me. "I meant no disrespect.  The king has summon you to the dining room.  He demands your presence immediately," continued Joon groveling at my feet.

I remain quiet while Joon kisses each of my toes before I kick him away.  "Did you tell him I was busy?"  I walked over to the far side of my room to make sure everything was where I wanted for tonight.  A small smile curve my lips as I think of the dragon with the eyes so light blue they look silver.

"Yes princess,” groveled Joon.  “But he says that I was to tell you in no certain terms that you will be there, or he is going to come and get you." 

I turn my full attention back to Joon and sneer.  “Did he now?”

I walked to Joon and grabbed his hair forcing  him to look up at me.  I smirk cruelly as I give him a hard look to show my anger.  I drag a fingernail down his face, pleased when he flinched at the small amount of pain.

"Joon do you know why he needs me?" I ask softly as I pulled his head back further dragging my nail down his golden column of his neck.

"He has guests princess,” I hear Joon stutter.

I am now beyond angry.  My father sent Joon in here to wake me up out of a sound sleep for some stupid shit.

"Joon since you are here assist me in preparing for this dinner.." I say as I walk into my closet.

Joon follows behind me crawling on his knees.  I point toward my vanity seat and glare at the sniveling excuse of a man.  “I need to brush my hair out,” I say prettily.

I watch as he lays his head on the emerald cushion and smile as I slide out of  my satin robe and it pools on floor.  My hips sway slightly as I move to the chair and sit down on top of Joon’s face. I wiggle a little to get comfortable on my 'seat', signaling him to insert his skilled tongue into my slick honey hole.  I pick up the brush and start to pull it through my hair as I slowly ride his face.  I rise up a little more than necessary to make sure he can breath before I slam down and grind myself onto his face rubbing my juices in as I go.