Jungkook Sunbaenim?! (pt2)

"So tell me about yourself."

You almost chocked on your own food, startled by his sudden question.
"Well my name is Park Y/N and I'm 22 years old. I'm BlackPink's new member. My position is Lead Vocalist. My role model is you Jungkook sunbaenim."

He grinned.
"Oh? I'm your role model? Thank you. Just call me Jungkook."

"Okay J-Jungkook." You blush.

"Since you're older than me. Well I can call you Noona right?" He smirked.

"oh god" You mumbled.

"Ahh yes you can."

Jungkook look at his watch.
"We probably should get going now. Do you want to buy some drinks or what?"

You shook your head not wanting to trouble him.
"No I'm good"

-

"You see. Dance is not all about your movements. The second big role in dancing is our facial expression."

He start explaining about dancing.

"Feel the beat. Don't just dance while listening to the music. Feel it in your body and move along with the beat and melody. Got it?"

You nodded.
"Yes."

"Okay now. Lets start by dancing your group new song. Since I know the dance. We can dance to it together. And I'll record it. "

You nodded once again. He sets his camera and turn the music on.

Both of you start dancing. You try to follow his explanations just now. And its true you could feel your body dance along the beat. It makes you more comfortable.

The music ended.
"Now lets see our the video"

You look at the video. Little did you know. Jungkook is proud of himself. Like dang he's good in girl group dances.

"You're right. I feel more comfortable in dancing just now."

He smile and pattes your head.
"Good then, Noona."

And thats go on. He teaches you all about dancing from free style to choreographed dances. You can't think him more.

"Well that's all for today. I hope I really help you."

"Yes you do. Thank you." You bow to him.

"So... should we meet up again? noona..."