Fansign

Being BlackPink's new member is fun. But not all BLINKS can accept you. There's a lot of things that you often think about. One of it was during a fansign.

FLASHBACK

The fans in front of Jennie is so cute and nice. You are excited to greet her. So you wait patiently and keep signing the album for the fanboy right in front of you.

Next, when the fanboy move to Jisoo, the girl in front of Jennie still doesn't move away.

So now there's no one in front of you. Not wanting to feel awkward. You keep yourself busy with waving and talking to the fans.

After Jisoo place was empty, you expect the girl to move to your table but no. She skip you and went right away to Jisoo, leaving you speechless. Jisoo face was shock too.

"Aren't you going to Y/N?" Jisoo unnie asked her.

But she rolled her eyes.
"Why should I? I don't even like her. Blackpink was perfect before she's even here."

The staff who heard the conversation immediately called the security to take her out.

During the fansign, the fans always tried to cheer you up. You put a strong smile for them.

As soon as the fansign ended, you run away to the bathroom and cry your whole heart out.

"Unnie? Its okay. We're here. She's just some immature so called fans. There's still a lot of BLINK who love you." Lisa knock on the bathroom door.

"I'm okay Lisa. I'll come out later."

-

Later that night, four of them decided to sleep in your room. Not wanting to make you feel lonely.