Confessions of a Forgotten Test

Here's to forgetting that English test even existed,

Today, I had an English exam. I knew about this; however, I'll admit, I forgot all about it.

We're currently learning about Shakespeare in English and the entire class was told to write up a plan over the weekend so that we could walk into our exam knowing what we were going to write about.

As soon as I left, the test completely left my mind. Not once did it come to mind over the weekend that I needed to study and plan for my English test.

So, when I showed up to class today, you have no idea the panic that ran through me. I walked inside the class room and all the desks were spread apart. I was confused. I looked at the teacher and asked why the desks were the way they were. When she responded, I froze. I had no idea what to do. I quickly shuffled back outside the classroom. I have never forgotten that I had a test before. My friend, Felicity, then showed up.

"I completely forgot that we have a test right now!" I explained.

"Wait, we have a test?!" she replied confused.

My eyes widened at her response. I was out of luck. There was no way I was able to steal some quick notes.

I sighed and walked back into class and gave it my best shot. Next time, I'll try to remember when I have exams and make sure that I make note of the date.

Sincerely, the tragically forgetful teen