BSG Meeting and Problems

„Welcome to the first meeting of the 'Bottom Support Group' short 'BSG'."
„Why am I here?" I asked frowning.
„Because we're friends and you're a fucking bottom. Now shut up and listen to my problems!" Kit hissed.
"Alright, alright, what's your problem?"
"Ming is a great boyfriend"
"So?" Rome asked confused.
"That's the problem!"
"I'm sorry, I don't understand" Wayo said frowning.
Kit sighed annoyed.
"The problem is that he's so great that I'll probably never be able to get over him"
"You consider this as a bad thing? I think you have some serious issues, my friend" Beam mumurmed.
"Why do you want to be able to get over him? Do you want to break up?" I asked.
"What? No! I l-l.... love... him. But sooner or later he'll get tired of me!"
"Oh P', why didn't you just say that you were scared?" Rome sighed softly.
"Ming loves you a lot, P'Kit. He will never be tired of you" Wayo added.
"But...I always rejected him and were rude. And now I'm trying not to but I'm rejection his kisses, embraces and so forth in puplic. I... I know that I'm hurting him and I just..." Kit looked down at his hands.
He looked so fragile and hesitant, it just didn't feel right.
"He fought for you so hard, he won't give up easily. Besides that he reallyoves you for just being you." I said slowly.
"Arthit is right! But why don't you just talk to him? Tell him how you feel so he can help you." Beam added and hugged his best friend.
"I-I guess you're right... I'm sorry..." Kit sniffles.
Wayo hugged him too.
"It's alright, we're friends. And since this is a support group, we did well."
I chuckled.
"I guess you're right. This first meeting was quite successful."
"Let's do this on a regular basis so we can help each other!" Rome said, his eyes sparkling for excitement.
After we spoke about the details and found a good place and time for our meetings, we just sat there in silence.
"By the way, Wayo, did N'Park stop molesting you?" Rome asked suddenly.
"Who?“ I asked confused.
" The boy who tries to get N'Wayo away from Phana and in his own arms." Beam answered.
" He's a science student too and very bad at taking hints." Kit added.
I frowned.
"Did you talk with your seniors about that, N'Wayo?"
The cute boy gazed shyly at his hands.
"No..."
"Why? Are you afraid of your head Hazer?" I asked.
"No, no. P'Tul is amazing! It's just... I don't want to concern him..."
I hummed.
"That's understandable but unacceptable. It's against the rules to molest or bully another student. So your situation is concerning. You should talk to Tul about that. He will help you."
"P'Arthit is right. The head Hazer not only guides the freshman, he also ensures that you will follow the rules and punish you if break them. He will protect and help you,thats his job" Beam said.
Wayo sighed.
"Alright, I'll talk to P'Tul as soon as possible"
While the others changed the topic to their boyfriends and Holidays, I still thought about N'Park.
Why am I so concerned about this boy?
I have a bad feeling about him but...I don't know him...
To court someone who already have a boyfriend isn't unusual but...
Phana told me once about a threatening letter he received...maybe it was Park?
No, I'm sure it was him, who else would be stupid enough and threaten Phana?
I sighed.
I feel like I will end up being more involved than I thought and I don't like that...
I sighed again and stood up.
"Sorry guys, P'Leo wanted to talk with me and I should go now if I don't want to be late."
"Alright, see you tomorrow, P'" Wayo smiled.
"Phana wanted to talk to you tomorrow at lunch time, don't forget that." Beam said.
I nodded and left.
I walked down a corridor when suddenly someone stopped me.
"I'm sorry but could I talk to you for a second, Arthit?"
I looked up.
"Long time no see. How can I help you, Tul?"

Alright there you go.
Now it's in the right order!
I'm sorry if I confused you guys 😅