Chapter 4

*CAT*

I walked to lunch quickly and got my food and sat down with my friends that aren't Katie. Becky who is also the school slut right along with me. Allee who is the schools biggest bitch but super nice to if she likes you. Garret the captain of the football team and their was Katie she really didn't fit with us though she was quiet and shy.

I told them about the break up and by the end they were fuming and I told them it was lakyn she cheated on me with. When I said that nick did a spit take "LAKYN" he yelled shocked, 'shhh' I said to him 'lakyn is walking in' "dump you food on her" allee said 'NO people will know I bully her' I whisper shouted. Allee rolled her eyes "act like it was an accident, get up fast and fake spill it on her" she said in a duh! tone. I looked she was like three feet away from me I jumped up out of my seat and spun around to my tray that collided with her. The whole cafeteria was laughing and getting pictures of lakyn with milk, salad and spaghetti on her body and head. I was laughing so hard I started to cry. Lakyn got up to run by slipped on her food, she looked up at me and I smirked in victory.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

We were all sitting around the dinner table when Liam said "so cat how's school" I looked up at him and stare at him knowing it made him uncomfortable. 'Fine I guess' i said back, "why were you crying the other day" Zayn asked. I stiffened and stopped eating and my eyes brimmed with tears ' Katie cheated on me' I said voice cracking. I looked up and they all had shocked faces even my parents, not niall he already knew. "Oh I'm so sorry I didn't mean to bring it up" zayn apologized quickly. 'it's fine I'm over it' I said looking down smirking.

*3 HOURS LATER*

*ZAYN* surprise

I woke up this morning at like 5:00 I groaned and got up out of bed and got ready I walked down stairs to eat some breakfast and sat in the living room I flicked through the channels and settled on spongebob I looked at the clock and groaned it's only 5:30 I watched the tv for who knows how long then the I heard cat come downstairs and she was on the phone with someone. I was bored so I eased dropped " I know that was so funny did you see her face garret it was priceless" cat said cracking up, 'who's garret' I thought to myself. I listened a little more and it was nothing good just some girl named lakyn who spilled her food. I listened a little more then cat said "see you today for more fun" then hung up, did cat get a new boyfriend? what's so fun about school? is cat hiding something? all these questions kept running through my head. I heard cat walk through the front door and off to school I ran outside after her 'CAT' I yelled, she was only to like the end of the driveway. "what" she said, 'what a ride' I asked, cat smiled "i would love one zaynieboo" she said exitedly 'never call me that again we both cracked up on the way to school we just talked and told jokes and I never really got to know cat but she's really nice an bubbly who could cheat on her? I let her off at the front school doors and she walked inside I noticed that when she walked in people got quiet and opened the doors for her, I wonder why? I walked in about 10 minutes later and no one was in the hallways, I kept walking then I heard a yelp from someone. I walked a little more and peeked around the corner to see cat and some other girl on the ground. I was confused what was going on, I was about to walk from around the corner when I saw something that completely shocked me. The girl quietly said "cat please stop", cat just slapped her and she slid down the lockers "shut up" cat hissed. The girl went to slap cat but missed. Cat smirked at caught her wrist and dug her nails into it. The girl shrieked in pain and started crying cat slapped her other cheek and kicked her in the stomach and hissed "your a whore you know lakyn it's not nice to take my girlfriend" and slammed her into the lockers and strutted off. Oh my gosh I just stood there to shocked to move, so that's who lakyn was, but who was garret?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~