(17)Dodge Ball

CHAPTER 17

CHAPTER 17

SNOW'S POV

(Whistle blowing)

"Gym class. Don't you all just love gym class?" Coach says a huge smile oh his face

No I don't. Especially on a Monday.

"Right today you're playing dodgeball. Caults, Maggers, pick your teams." He says.

Both Xander and Daniel stand up and go on either side of coach.

"Staff." Xander starts. Coach leaves to get his cup of coffee.

"Adam." Daniel answers.

"Steph." Xander says.

"Olivia." Daniel answers.

"Romans." Xander says

"Luke." Daniel answers.

"Bella." Xander says

"Sarah." Daniel answers.

"Maliks." Xander says and I get up.

"Not you the other Maliks." Xander says so much bitterness in his voice.

"Oh." I say and head back to where I was sitting.

"James." Daniel says.

"Emily." Xander says.

"Amber." Daniel says.

This goes on until I'm the last one left. It's Daniels turn.

"You can have her." He says to Xander.

"Nah I'm good." Xander says.

"Well I don't want her." Daniel says.

"Who said I do?" Xander argues.

"Both of you just shut the hell up! It's clear you both don't want me so I'll do you both a favour and leave. Just stop talking about me like I'm a packet of weed." I say and get up from the benches and walk out of the gym heading to the bathrooms.

I can't believe they just did that. I mean I knew they were mad just didn't think they would do that.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Yeah I can't believe they didn't pick you. I mean Xander even picked Jennifer over you and he hates Jennifer." Sarah says to me as we take our seats in English class.

"Guess he hates you more." Emily says. Remember when I called her pretty? I take that back

"Shut up Emily." Sarah says to her.

"Hey sexy." Luke comes to give Sar a kiss on her forehead. I swear these two are couple goals.

"Hey handsome." Sarah answers running her hand through his hair. I swear she is hooked on him like someone would be on a drug.