devil or angel?

This is a story of the 20-year-old boy Robert Delavegas,a guy from L.A. He owns a cafe-bar entitled" the heaven". He is hilarious but reckless as well...but he also is an orphan all alone on this rough world. He usually made fun of people till he met James Gangans. They soon became best friends. But a terrible car crash came to put their peace into trouble. He was driving James died,he thought he did as well untill he faced Hell's Angel.

The Hell's Angel made him an offer...

"If you want your friend back you'll give your life away to me in four years from now"

He accepted.  His friend was right then on.

However as years were passing by and Rob reached 20,the Hell's Angel made another offer,and that was living his whole life but becoming a kind of death dealer,which entailes making people's lives difficult. As nonsense as it may sound he accepted once again. He was doing his second job (which is death dealer)... But his world turned upside down when a weird girl entered his live,she answers to the name Naomi Wingels... He was falling for her... but the news that Hell's Angel gave him rocked his world... He had never expected Naomi to be his new victim-someone he should kill in order to fullfil his boss's expectations. What is he planning to do with Naomi?