Chapter 1 : Good morning boss, we ran out of waitresses.

Today is an ordinary day in "Heaven". Rob is silently sitting in his office, thinking about his next victim and really disappointed by himself. He is wearing a beige shirt and faded old jeans, his hair are maroon and messy . His eyes shut , as expressional frowns show on his forehead and he passes his hands through his hair. He doesn't hear the door so James comes in. Rob's eyes flung open and he groans.

"Hey bro, what's up? I've been knocking a minute now. I thought something happened. You alright?"

Robert looks at him really distracted and then rolls his eyes answering back

"Come on J, I'm fine, just thinking".

James laughs

"Really? Is that a new skill for you?"

Rob raises a brow ,then looks  on the desk in front of him as if searching for something, in no time he grabs a tennis ball and throws it  to him while saying

"Ha ha,funny. Stem not in the mood today...What's wrong?"

James  widens his eyes and catches the ball , all of a sudden he becomes serious

"Nothing! We just ran out of waitresses ,you see"

He says and scratches his head unsure of Rob's reaction.

Rob hit his hand on the desk infuriated

"What? Where is Aria? And Torla?"

James adds shrugging his shoulders

"No idea!"

Rob gets more furious, the kind of furious when someone is too calm in the exterior but his blood boils. A vein popping on his forehead, he grabs his cell-phone and as in fractions of a second dials a number

"Aria? Where on earth are you rather than in work? Sorry for interrupting you but we need you here. After all you're payed for being here ,aren't you?"

then he hangs up without giving her the chance to reply and murmurs

"Crap.I need a break,keep the bar I'm going out"

James tries to say something but Rob cuts his effort throwing his hands in the air and wearing his brown leather jacket while heading to the door.

"No rejections please.  I'm fed up...Oh and call Aria as well as Torla and tell them to be here at least in an hour otherwise I'll be really pissed off. See ya"

Then Robert gets out of the bar completely sank in his thoughts wandering the streets and thinking of his life that sucks. He finally decides to take a walk in the local park, which is usually  empty at this time of the day.