Short Preferences

#Imagine

Justin pushing you against the wall,pinning both hands up with one hand and puts on hand down your shorts and whispers on your ear.

"Your mine now"

*Thinking about FSOG*

#Imagine

Justin rubbing your growing belly bump with his index finger and whispers to your belly.

"I can't wait to see you baby"

#Imagine

A drunk Justin walking in,walks upstairs and ripping your clothes off and his clothes off and rubs your clit faster.

#Imagine

You and Justin had a arguement because he was upset because you were hanging out with your best friends more."You never spend time with me anymore.Yn,What happened to u-"

You cut him off with a kiss.

"No talk, More action"You said ripping his shirt off.

#Imagine

Justin walked up to your house and you were sleeping."I really love her sir,I wanna marry her"

Justin said."Well,You're a man now,No need to ask me, you make your own decisions, Ask her.Just don't hurt her,Or I'll beat you myself."Your dad said.You were in bed and Justin came and woke you up, Your dad standing by the door.He got on one knee and looked up at you holding your hand.
"YN,We've spent many years together.
If you love someone, the greatest gift you can give them is your presence. I’ve looked at love from both sides now, from give and take, and still somehow, it’s love’s illusions I recall. I really don’t know love at all.Birds do it, bees do it, even educated fleas do it; let’s do it, let’s fall in love.Will you marry me?"

And you said yes