The Consequences

I went down stairs to the second grade section where Mrs.Wheeler's class is to get Corrie before my mom and dad got here."Hello Mrs.Wheeler um Corrie will be having an early dismissal so it would be nice if she could come with me"I said to Mrs.Wheeler in my most polite voice. "Why yes,and are you Carries sister you two look just alike you both look like Kristin though"she said happily."Oh,Kristin was in your class I was in Ms.Smiths class"I said."What's your name and uh congrats on 6th grade" said Mrs.Wheeler."Oh uh my name is Lauren and thank you have a great summer" I said.

           "Come on Corrie  we don't have all day and bye Sophie" I said waving to my friends Lacey and Emma's sister."See you later Lauren" said Sophie waving here cute little hand."Yikes,what happened to your hand" said Corrie observing my knuckles. All I had to do was look at her and a smile overcame her face."Finally" she huffed and just let on walking.

           That's the bond me and my sisters have we can just look at each other and have a while conversation with our eyes. When Corrie was 4,I was 8,and Kristin was 10 we used to belive that we had telepathic powers or something then we found out that wasn't possible so we just came to the conclusion it was Sisterly Love as we would put it. Then my mom,dad,and Kristin came storming into the school. Kristin had that silly smirk on her face so she knew what had happened."Ha,ha,ha,ha,ha" Kristin mouthed to me rubbing her eyes as if i was crying.

          "Shut up" I mouthed back sticking out my tongue. I beat her on that one for sure. All Corrie did was shake her head. My mom yanked me into our black escalade and Corrie snuggled up right next to me and i just stroked her hair she didn't mind though and plus she got the good zebra stripes she had curly hair but it wasn't so much coarse as my hair and hers had this glow that moms brown hair had mine was dull but I love it. We got home and I explained the situation to mom she understood my predicament and let it go she said if anyone say anything like that again do the same thing I did today. Now I understand where I get my attitude from. Michelle Leah Weaver-Baker.

Sorry for any errors and if you didn't understand something feel free to ask questions in the comments.:-)

Corrie-Aaliyah