Diary of a wimpy kid : Sing Patty Sing

Patty Farrell was sitting in class leaning back in her chair, she was thinking about her being a singer. Patty asked the teacher "Mr Draybick can I use the bathroom??????", mr Draybick knotted and said "Yea but make sure you sign out", Patty knotted " I promise to do that, Ummm what time is it, I cant read time?????". Mr Dray-Bick told Patty it was 12:15, Patty replied " Thanks", Patty ran to the bathroom and she started singing beautifully. The other girls in there heard Patty sing beautifully, Patty was singing *the stars spangled banner* " Oh, say can you see........ by the dawn's early light........... What so proudly we hailed at the twilight's last gleaming.......... Whose broad stripes and bright stars........... through the perilous fight,............... O'er the ramparts we watched were so gallantly streaming...........And the rocket's red glare, the bombs bursting in air,................ Gave proof through the night that our flag was still there. Oh, say does that star-spangled banner yet wave O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave". The girls cried and said "Patty was that you??????". Patty got out and said "yeah that was me why?", Patty put her hand on her heart " wait did you l-like I-i-it ?????" asked Patty. 

One of the girls walked over to Patty and put her hands on both of Patty's shoulders and give them a squeeze "Patty you really need to sing". Patty felt so happy inside "y-y-you really l-love my singing?????", Patty felt her heart pump faster "I guess singing is my thing". The girl was very close to Patty, she can hear Patty breathing heavily. Patty was very existed "YEA I CAN BE A SINGER YAYYYYYYY", Patty grabbed a flyer to plainveiw's most talented. Patty read the paper and it said "your kids can sign up, and do whatever what their minds are up to. Patty had a very big heart for singing, she wanted to win the talent show, everyday whenever she got home she would sing for hours. Patty was the happiest girl in the world. Patty's vocal cords were a big part of her singing, she would always touch her throat to make very high notes. Patty's mom walked in and asked "hey Patty are you hungry?????". Patty said to her mom "MOM GUESS WHAT" Patty was all existed, Patty's mom said "Oh what?". Patty gave her mom the flyer to Plainveiws most talented show, Patty told her mom " Read it mom". Mrs Farrell read the flyer "Oh Patty you wanna do this????", Patty looked and smiled at her mom "Yes Yes Yes....I wanna show off my singing talent".The mom hugged Patty "Ok sweetie.....I know how important it is to you". Patty let out a lot of her breath "Thanks mom....this we would really mean a lot to me if I can show off who I really am".

 Patty said "and yes mom Im hungry.......I can not sing on an empty stomach" said Patty. Patty walked down and had a salad, "you know mom", Mrs Farrell interrupted "Patty swallow first don't talk with your mouth full". Patty swallowed her food and said "yea like I was saying.....you know this is tonight....so in order...for me.....well I need a dress it has to be pink and white.....and my pigtail braids I need curls with them....and I need.....lipstick and a breath mint.....kuz I don't wanna have bad breath when I sing......and.......two pink bows for my hair and two pink ribbons" Patty listed all the stuff she needed. Patty's mom "woah honey how much allowance do you have?". 

Patty grabbed her wallet and checked "umm about 265 dollars", Patty's mom said "ok Patty I think you can by those stuff". Patty got existed "YAYAYAYAYAYYA thanks mom", Patty had a huge smile on her face. Patty and her mom were shopping for all the stuff Patty needed. It was success  Patty found all the stuff she needed, Patty and her mom went home. Patty tried on her dress "mom how does it look on me????", Patty's mom said "Oh My god you look very beautiful". Patty smiled her cheeks were dark pink and blushed. Patty replied "mom so tonight is the talent show.....and do they dress you up back stage?????". Mrs Farrell said "no I bring you to a hair dresser", Patty replied "ok sounds good....btw I want two curls in my hair with braids in the middle of the curls". it was 5:43 in the afternoon the show starts at 7:00. Patty and her mom went to a hair dresser. The hair dresser's name was Morgen, Morgen saw Patty and Patty said "Hi Morgen", Morgen said back "Hi Patty". Morgen brought Patty to a seat and she asked "so Patty I heard your in the talent show, what do u want your hair to look like?????". Patty Farrell opened up the book and she was looking around and she found a hair style that she wanted "oh oh oh this one......I wanted this one", Patty pointed to it " Wow it has the two curls and everything". Morgen said "all right Patty I'm gonna do it", Morgen took Patty's school pigtails out, and she grabbed one side of Patty's hair and started curling it, and added a braid in the middle. Then she did the same on the other side.