Chapter one

Linaaa, we're leaving. Say goodbye to your friends, my mom shouted. Yeah mom, coming in a minute, I shouted back to her. We'll miss you, said Dana. One of my best friends. Yeah can't you just stay. asked my other best friend Lisa. Sorry girls, I really have to go now. But I will miss you both so so so much. CELINA COME DOWN RIGHT NOW. WE HAVE TO LEAVE!!. Yes sorry mom, we're coming. Dana, Lisa and I went downstairs and we went outside. I hugged them and got seated in the car. Bye Cece we'll miss you!!! I'll miss you guys too. See you in 3 weeks.

And that's how we left. 

3 days later:

We've just arrived at the campsite. It's called le soline I believe. We have set up all our stuff and my sister and I just put on our bikinis to go swimming and maybe make some friends. And guess what. NO PEOPLE FROM OUR AGE. Are you kidding me. How are we going to survive this, I asked my sister. She sighed and shook her head. I don't know Cece. I don't know. 

The next day:

I woke up from a car passing by. I moaned and got up. What time is it, I thought to myself. I took my phone and... It was 9 o'clock. I sighed and decided to get out of my tent. I was awake and it was so hot I couldn't fall asleep anymore. 

I got out of my tent and I was greeted by my over excited sister. New people arrived she said while jumping up and down. Wow wow Elena calm what is going on. I told you, she said. New people just arrived and they're from our age.  Later that day Elena and I decided to go swimming and see if the new people were there. We walked to the pool and put our towels on a chair. I decided to sit down. I was looking down on my phone. Suddenly I heard some voices. I looked up and saw 4 boys passing by. Were these boys our new friends?? 

Okay okaayy. First chapter is up. I hope you enjoyed it. I'm sorry if I made any mistakes. Forgive me i'm blonde. Noo jk English is just not my native language. Please correct me. What do you think of the story so far?? Please leave a comment and don't forget to vote.  X Daph