The Journey Begins: Part One

What's up my fellow Wattpad readers! This is my first attempt at a story outside of English Class so bear with me please. I've had the idea to write this fanfic for awhile, but I've never actually sat down and put it on paper. I hope you all enjoy and if I make a grammer mistake I'll comeback try and comeback to fix it. Well without further ado hear is the Introductory chapter to IT'S MY DESTINY!

[Jacobs Pov]

When I opened my eyes the sun was shining through my bedroom window. I rubbed the leftover sleep from my eyes and sat up and stretched. I'm not normally a morning person. I usually just sleep until noon, because my bed is my lover, but today was a special occasion.

"This is it," I smiled. "Today's the day."

I got out of bed and changed out of my pajamas and into my normal clothes. I pulled on a white fitted shirt that showed of my slight build and red fitted jacket over that. I also pulled on some torn jeans and my black running shoes.

I tried, to no avail, to drag a comb through the black mess I like to call hair, but as usual it was no use. I brushed my teeth and washed my face in the bathroom. Taking a moment to admire my caramel complexion and dark brown eyes.

People of my skin tone aren't really...abundant in the Sinnoh region, and I take pride in being different from everyone else.

I grabbed my bag with all my supplies for my journey and I slipped on my poketch not bothering to check the time.

This was it. I was ready. My journey was about to begin. A whole world full of wonderful creatures called Pokemon was just outside my front door.

I reached for the doorknob to my room when suddenly the door was thrown open and slammed me in the face.

"OW! WHAT THE CRAP!?" I screamed in pain.

"WHERE THE HECK HAVE YOU BEEN?!?!" My best friend, and personal headache, Augusta shouted at me. She took a step forward, grabbed me by my shirt collar and lifted me up off of my feet.

Don't get me wrong Augusta is a nice girl (When she wants to be). She's also very pretty with reddish brown hair and a body that most girls in Sinnoh would kill to have. She was wearing a Burgundy tank top and a black knee-length skirt. The look was sealed together with her glistening white running shoes.

I picked that outfit out on a trip to Jubilife city. Augusta said because I'm gay that I must know what looks good on her. It turned out that she was right. Now she wears it out all the time.

"Stop looking at my outfit and pay attention! Do you have any idea what time it is?!"

"Would you mind putting me down! And its like 9 A.M!" I shouted back at her.

"No, you freaking moron! It's past noon!"

I felt my heart drop into my stomach. I raised my arm and checked the time on my poketch. Sure enough the clock read 12:27. There was no way I was getting a Pokemon from Professor Rowan. My journey was over before it even began.

I know it's a little slow, but let me know your thoughts and all that jazz. There will be two more parts of introduction, after this one. I'll try and update every week.