Jimin

You watched as Jimin moved his hips to the beat of the music. There was something no right about his movements compared to the other boys. You let him continue though, not wanting to force the other six to stop in the middle of the choreography run through. The song finally came to an end and you slowly stood up. You clicked off the music and looked at the exhausted boys. This was the fourth hour straight of rehearsal and you felt like you were not getting anywhere. J-Hope and Jimin watched you patiently; waiting to see if they had done well.

“That was a lot better than before. You guys are free to go. Everyone except Jimin.” You said as you dismissed the group. Everyone looked over at Jimin in pity before leaving. As soon as everyone was gone, you took a seat on the floor and motioned for him to sit across from you. He looked at you with shy eyes and you felt a little bad that you needed to scold him. “What is going on with you Jimin? You are usually one of the best dancers, but today it is almost like you are not actually present.”

The boy remained silent for a long moment as he stared at you. You saw his eyes avoid yours; but continue to skim over your body. He bit his bottom lip and slightly adjusted his position. You were about to ask him if he was okay when you heard the dance room door open. You looked up and saw one of your close friends at the door. “Oh, sorry, I thought you were done for today.” He said as he slowly approached you and Jimin. You smiled at him and got up to your feet to greet him. “It’s fine, I’m just helping one of the boys with the new choreography.” You told your friend as he picked you up into a hug.

Jimin watched as you hugged the older man. He recognized him as one of the dance instructors at the company and he always got a weird vibe from him. He wasn’t sure if it was because he was actually a bad guy or just because he was always flirting with you. Jimin didn’t know for how long now, but he knew he had a crush on you. Although you were his noona, he could just find it pretty easy to turn to you when he needed help and you were always kind to him and the other boys during rehearsal.

Now he watched this scum bag instructor touching you on your waist. He could feel frustration building up in him and he just wanted to push the other guy off you, but he knew that would only cause issues. “Can I be excused, noona?” He asked as he brought himself to his feet. You turned away from your friend and shook your head. You flashed him a beautiful smile and his jealous only increased. “I’m sorry Chim Chim.” You apologized. He hated when you called him by his nickname because it always made him feel like you only saw him as a child. You turned back to your friend and placed your hand on his chest. “Sorry, I think we will need to talk some other time. I should really get back to the rehearsal. But sure, dinner tomorrow sounds like fun.”

You turned back to Jimin once your friend was gone and saw his expression darken. He took his place at the center of the room and waited for you to play the music. You went over to the laptop that laid on the floor and clicked the play button. The music filled the room and you watched closely as Jimin performed the dance. Once again, there was just something not working out with the way he was moving his hips. “Jimin, are you even focusing? You need to feel the music, not just do the moves. You should know that.” You scolded him as you stood up. You walked towards him but froze when you saw the way he backed away.

You stopped about a foot away from him. “Are you made at me? I’m not meaning to scold you, I just want you to do your best.” You tried explaining to him. He stopped nodded his head, still seeming to be thinking about something else, and you closed the space between the two of you. You placed your hands on his hips and started moving them with the beat. You looked up in his eyes and tried to smile at him. He started blushing and quickly pulled away from you. “Are you dating him?” He asked out of nowhere. He gestured towards the door so you could understand that he meant your dance instructor friend. You scoffed, not meaning to, and his face fell. “No, no, I’m not dating him. He is just a fiend.”

“Good, because he wouldn’t be good for you.” He mumbled under his breath. You raised one of your eyebrows and stared at him suspiciously. You slowly came up to him and placed your hand on his chin so he would look at you. “What if I was dating him?” Your voice was challenging. He bit his lip, almost cringing at the thought of you dating someone other than him. Before he could think about what he was doing, he placed one of his hands on the back of your neck and pulled you into a kiss. The moment his lips connected to yours, he felt all of his tension disappear.

You didn’t hesitate before kissing you back. His other hand went to your waist and he started rubbing it gently. Your grip on his hips tightened and you pulled him against you. You trailed your lips down to his neck and lightly bit his skin, making him moan lightly. “Noona, you shouldn’t be with a guy like him.” He placed his hands under your shirt and automatically started groping your breasts.

“Then who should I be with?” You asked in a breathless voice. You felt your heart racing from arousal. You snaked your hand into his loose shorts and started stroking his erection. He let out a long groan from the feeling of your warm hand grasping his length. “Me, you should be with me.” He growled. He laid you down on the floor and wasted no time. He had been wanting you for a while now and he was getting impatient. He pulled down his shorts along with his boxers as you pulled off your leggings and panties. “Jimin, are you sure you want to do this?” You asked, feeling a little weird because you are his noona. He nodded his head quickly and started to align himself with you. “I have wanted this for a long time. I have wanted you.” He whispered as he placed a sweet kiss on your lips.

You felt him slowly enter you; your moan filling the room. He began to pump into you slow at first, but quick to pick up the pace. Your moans and his groans echoed back into your ears. The sound was driving Jimin crazy and his pace quickened until he was thrusting in with the same rhythm of the dance you had attempted to teach him. You placed your hands on his shoulders and clawed at his shirt; wishing you could just rip it off. Your climax crashed into you harder than you had ever felt before. “Jimin!” You screamed as he continued to pump into you. He felt his own orgasm roll through him. He groaned into your ears as he collapsed on to you; rocking his hips back and forth as you came down from your high.

“It looks like you finally got the rhythm down.”

************************************
I hope you guys liked
Xoxo