Jin

I hid my face behind my hands, peeking through my fingers at Jin as he still stared at me, jaw dropped, eyes wide and a look of shock and disbelief on his face. "You want me to what?" He laughed, taking a sip of his water, struggling as he still continued to laugh.

"Would you stop laughing?" I whine, hiding my face in the cushion of the couch. "It's not even that funny!"

"W-wait, wait!" He laughed, waving his hand as he tried to catch his breath, "Repeat what you s-s-said!" I lift my head from the cushion, glaring at him. His cheeks are tinted pink, tears from laughter rolling down his cheeks. His fingers wipe the tears away again and he tries to stifle his laugh, before doubling over and bursting out in laughter again. "Please just one time!" He screeches, tears forming in his eyes again,

"Why are you laughing? All I said, was 'I wish you would eat me like you eat that food'," I pushed his shoulder, making him sit up straight and lean back against the armrest of the couch, "Stop!" I pout, reaching over to poke him with my toe, "Why are you like this?"

"No, why are you like this?"

"'Because! All I wanted was for you to go down on me, and now you're laughing at me,"

"Then why didn't you just ask me like that? Why did you say 'I want you to eat me like you eat that food'?"

"No, I said 'I wish you would eat me like you eat that food'," Jin begins to laugh again, "Staph! Just leave it alone! Don't bring it up again,"

"O-okay! Okay! I'll stop! I'll stop,"

"God, you're such an asshole," I grumbled, throwing a pillow at him,

~

"Wake up Jagiya," I wake up, to wet kisses being planted across the hem of my night shorts, "Jagiya, wake up!" My eyes flutter open and I prop myself up on my elbow, glaring down at Jin, who just smiled a sweet, toothy smile up at me.

"Jin, what the hell?" I reach off, picking up my phone, '6:47' glowing on the screen. "It's seven in the morning,"

"I know but I felt bad about laughing at you the other day," He pouts, taking the thin band of my night shorts in-between his teeth, pulling his head back a few inches before letting them go so they could snap against my skin. I hiss, reaching down to ruffle his hair, "So, I've decided that I would eat you like I eat my food," He hooks his index fingers in my shorts and pulls them down my legs. He comes back up and pushes my thighs further apart, wasting no time in pulling my panties down my legs as well, leaving me half naked, my shirt rising up my stomach a little. Jin grabs my calf and throws my leg over his shoulder, his eyes glued to my slit. "A special edition of Eat Jin," He humorlessly chuckles, his tongue darting out, licking a bold stripe up my slit, his eyes closing as he engulfed my core in his mouth. His tongue exploring the length of my slit, flicking around my throbbing nub, quickly pushing in and out of my entrance, quickly gone just as it was there."

"Fuck!" I gasp, my hand moving over his head, falling on the back of his neck. I screw my eyes shut, pulling him closer to me, silently begging him for more. I feel his eyes on my face, but I can't bring myself to open my eyes as he gently nibbles on my clit, his teeth barely grazing the sensitive nub. "Oh my god!" I cry, rolling my hips into his mouth, my body, curling around him as I cum. "Oh! Oh shit!" I lay back on the bed, chest heaving as I fight for my breath. My hand stays on the back of Jin's neck and I thank him over and over again, my other hand petting his head. Jin chuckles against me and doesn't stop his actions, instead his tongue slides down my slit, slipping into my tight entrance, his thumb taking his place on my clit. "Yes! Fuck yes!" I cry, my hand pulling at the dark locks on top of his head, my hips rocking sporadically into his mouth. His mouth, that devoured my core like it was his last meal. His tongue pounded my entrance, his thumb viciously rubbing over my clit, his tongue curling to pound against my g-spot. "Fuck! Fuck!" My hands move from him, gripping the sheets as though my life depended on it, my back arched so far off the bed, Jin had trouble keeping his mouth connected to me. My heel dug into his back, his free hand holding down my hips as he pushed me closer to my second orgasm. "Jin I'm gonna cum! Fuck, I'm gonna cum!" My fingers dig at the bed, as both my legs clenching around him, as I cum for the second time within the last ten minutes. Jin uses both his hands to hold my hips down and he lets his tongue graze over my slit, working me through the orgasm.

"That was amazing," Jin runs his tongue over his lips, "You taste amazing," Jin sits back on his haunches at the edge of the bed, smiling down at me, "'Although I do regret one thing," He cocks his head to the side and lets his fingers, down over the insides of my thighs, his eyes still drinking in my core hungrily,

"What?" I ask, furrowing my brows, worried about something, thinking everything went more than okay,

"We should've recorded it,"He says nonchalantly with a small shrug and my eyes widen at him, his features laced with confidence as he watches my expression, "As I said, it was a special edition,"