Jungkook

"Kiss the hell out of me," I rasp, my chest rising and falling pushing back against Jungkook's. My heavy breath fanning across his face. My hips are circled around his hips, my hands holding him close. "Please." Jungkook chuckles and pushes his lips against mine, his tongue timidly swiping over my bottom lip. I let my lips part and he quickly slides his tongue into my mouth, his actions shy and he seemed almost afraid of my tongue, his tongue moving back a little when it comes in contact with mine. I grab his chin and he opens his mouth, letting me caress his tongue with mine, my tongue explores his mouth, trying to taste all of him. "You're always so shy when it comes to this," I giggle and his cheeks lit up, his cheeks puffing out.

"Why do you always make note of how flustered I get when it comes to this?" He rolls his hips, his bulge brushing against my clothed core, the smallest whimper falling from both our lips. "You always treat me like I'm some baby," He pushes his bulge against my core, watching as my lips form an 'o' shape. "When you and I both know, I'm a man, a man who can pleasure his noona." He drops his head, his hair brushing against my neck, his teeth clamping down on my sensitive spot, sucking on the skin.

"Fuck!" I gasp, hips bucking up, my core running against his bulge, as I settle for rubbing up against him as if my life depended on it.

"That's what I thought," Jungkook smirked proudly, and I grab his chin again, pushing my lips against his, forcing my tongue into his mouth, catching him off guard and receiving a muffled moan.

"Don't get too cocky when I can shut you up like that," Jungkook's cheeks light up again and I push him off of me, using my foot to continue pushing him until he got the gist to stand up. He looks down at me, a clear look of confusion on his face. I meet him at the edge of the bed, biting my lip up at him. I giggle as I push his white t-shirt up his body until he took it off. I plant a few kisses on his lower belly, grabbing his hips and giving me a few love bites against his protruding hipbones.

"The fans are going to see them!" He protests and I ignore him, giving him another one,

"They're so small, they won't even notice." I don't give him another one, instead, I push his gray sweats down his legs, licking my lips at the sight of his bulge, confined by the ashen gray sweats he wore. I hook my fingers in the band of his briefs, snapping it against his skin, earning a low hiss. I push his back some more and stand up, circling his body. I pause once I'm facing his back, my hands pulling him into my frame. One of my hands explores his chest, slowly moving down his body, cupping his bulge once I reach it. "I've missed you," I sigh, planting a few sloppy and wet kisses across his back,

"I know baby, I miss you when I'm on tour...." Jungkook turns around, wrapping his arms around my waist, "So much," He kisses me and I gently bite his lower lip, pulling away from the kiss with a soft tug.

"I know. Your hand isn't much comparison with the real thing." I laugh, pushing him down so he took my previous seat on the edge of the bed, "I can't lie, my hand nor that toy you brought me before your last comeback doesn't compare to the real thing either," Jungkook smirked at my words, a new sense of cockiness washing over his features, I roll my eyes and motion for him to scoot back on the bed. I stand at the foot of the bed, looking down at him as he did me, I wink at him before pulling the sweater of his I wore when he was on tour over my head, leaving me in my panties. I smirk at his jaw dropping just slightly, turning around I hook my thumbs in my panties and pull them down my legs, bending over until they're pooling at my feet. I stand up just as quickly as I had bent down and kicked my panties off. Giggling a little when I heard Jungkook's grunt of disapproval,

"Why are you such a tease?" I turn around, arms crossed in a terrible attempt to cover my tits,

"I have no clue what you're talking about," I pout, letting my arms fall to my side, Jungkook whimper,

"Would you just hurry? I feel like I've been waiting on you for years!"

"You are so extra," I roll my eyes, climbing onto the bed, a leg on each side of him, I hook my fingers in the band of his briefs and pull them down his legs, helping him kick them off.

"Yeah extra turned on and extra hard," he rolls his eyes too, nodding down to his cock, the tip angry red, leaking with pre-cum.

"That sounds personal," I tease, moving up his body so I hovered over his length, just by a few mere inches,

"God dammit, would you just-" I grab the base of his cock, squeezing it as I sink down onto him, I l my head, my lips parting to moan out his name, as I let myself adjust to his size, "You know how much I love you being on top," Jungkook moans, his hands having a loose grip on my hips as I roll them, still getting used to the stretched, him having been gone for a while. I slow to lift my hips, and just as slow to drop them, Jungkook looking at me with a pained expression. "You feel so amazing, baby," I grunt his name in response, planting my hands on his chest as I begin to pick up the pace, my eyes focused on how my pussy took him in so well, my juices covering his hard shaft. "Look at me," I look up at him, finding his face scrunched in pleasure, "You're so pretty when you're taking cock," He humorlessly chuckles, wrapping an arm around my waist, thrusting his hips up to meet me as I dropped onto him.

"Fuck, Kookie!" I moan, my nails raking down his chest, small red scratches appearing shortly after.

"Would you stop, I can't wear my loose t-shirts if you're marking me like the cover of a damn notebook," I cock my head to the side, licking my lips, raking my nails down his chest again, just a little harder.

"I love marking you up though Kookie," I giggle, and Jungkook bites his lip, slamming up into me, my breath hitching in my throat. "You always look so pretty covered in my marks," Jungkook thrusts up again, hitting my soft spot, my body doubling over his, "Fuck!"

"Yeah, just sit there and let me do what I do best." Jungkook grunts, he licks his thumb and circles it over my clit, his eyes glued to my tits as they bounced up and down with each of his hard thrusts. "Pleasing my noona!" Jungkook cries, his hips stilling as he feels me squeezing his shaft tightly, my limbs going weak, my body falling on his. "Yeah! Oh yeah! Oh, fuck!" Jungkook thrusts a couple more times into me, his thrusts sloppy and sporadic before his seed is gushing into my pussy, most of it, dripping out, running down his cock.

"God I missed you so much!" I laugh, kissing his nose,

"You stop that! That's how this whole thing started!"

"Maybe I'm ready for another round," I shrug and his eyes widen,

"Why didn't you just say so?" He growls, flipping us over, with a huff, "I'm always down for pleasing my noona,"