Chapter 2

(Before Tzuyu was hit in the head)

Elkie's Pov

Aish this girl is taking forever what is she doing? I walked over to the bathroom door and knocked on it there was no response. 

I kept knocking on it still not getting a response. I was worried by now I looked around for any signs of Tzuyu but couldn't find her.

I looked around frantically

"Tzuyu?!"

"Cho-Cho?!"

"Yoda?!"

I shouted all of her nicknames but she didn't come. I couldn't find here by the bathroom I walked over to a convenience store hoping she was in there.

I put on my mask and hat before walking in. I walked in and looked around the store not finding a single trace of her.

I got out of the convenience store and walked to the party. Hoping she was there and playing a prank on me I looked around frantically

Lisa came by with everyone else

"What's got you all in panic mode?" Don't asked

"I can't find Tzuyu anywhere." I said, everyone, was shocked as well

We started looking for her in the party room. We couldn't find her anywhere I checked for the location on her phone it was shut off.

We sat down at the table it was my fault she's missing I didn't watch her properly. If I actually stayed closer to her she would've been fine and not missing at all.

"Its ok Elkie ell find her." Lisa Unnie said rubbing my back

"I hope so." I replied I just wish Tzuyu is fine wherever she is.

How the hell am I supposed to tell her bandmates? They'll blame me for not watching over her.

Ugh, I should've watched her when I had the chance to. I just hope that wherever Tzuyu is she'll be fine and won't get hurt at all.