Ch. 3

"Is that you?" *pointed at Hilldon*

"No way!!!!"

"Who are you may be?"

"They're my friends Hilldon, please forgive them for breaking your door"

"W-we're sorry Mr. Hillson"

"Don't do infont of another me Erza, you make me blush"

BANG!!

"AWW!! What is that for!"

"Behave Natsu"

"Natsu?" Hilldon look surprise hearing Natsu's name.

"So you're Natsu Dragneel that everyone talks about"

"the one and only"

"You must die, Imposter!!!"

"Hilldon stop!! Dont you dare touch Natsu or neither my friends. We mean no hard so you should to."

Hilldon's face turn angry into calm. I can see that he has a very bad tamper.

"You guys should stay outside, and please Erza dont let Natsu get close to Hilldon"

"You have my words Lucy, come on guys"

"Hey!! I CAN WALK BY MYSELF! ERZA LET ME GOOOO!"

Now that thats over. To be honest I dont like this situation but I had face it, for mother and father.

"Forgive my friends Hilldon"

"You seem to be care alot about that Natsu guy"

"W-what I-I-I n-no, I mean I care about everyone especially my friends ^_^|l"

"I see, I always knew you had your own reasob why you leave me and your father like that and now I understand"

"W-what are you bluffing about?"

"Oh I'm not bluffing sweetheart, you left me because you like me alot untill you go and find someone who looks like me don't you?"

"Firstly, thats creepy and no. I dont even remember how you look like geez."

"I dont believe you"

"I dont ask you to and I honestly don't care. I already told you the reason why I'm here."

"And I already told you what you must do to have you precoius little mansion back"
______________

"What? he wants you to married him?"

"Didn't you tell us that he was a very quiet kid back then. How could he likes you that much, he doesn't even know you."

"Maybe it's because he was very shy. He's just like someone I know before back as a kid"

"Who?"

"Natsu, of course. Remember you always shy with Lisanna but you always act cool. Well this Hilldon version of you don't know what to do that's why he remained silent."

"So who will you choose Lucy? Is it me or that weirdo!"

I can't hold it anymore. I can't do anything. I couldn't even make my mom and dad proud, I dont know what to do. I need this mansion its the only good time I had with mom when she's still alive, but I dont want to get married yet not to Hilldon.

"Let's leave Lucy alone"

"I won't leave Lucy alone, what if something happen. I wouldn't forgive myself."

"Natsu please let Lucy go for awhile, she face anough already."

"No Erza, we're her family and family stick together no matter what. If a member feel down then as family we need to cheer her up!"