Ch. 5

"We should get out from here before Hilldon wake up"

"you're right Erza."

"Come on"

"Wake up you dummy! I not done with youuu!! Wake up and fight. Don't you tell me you got beaten by a girl so easily! you're suc-"

Natsu suddenly stop talking when he saw a girl with white hair and blue dress. She stared at Natsu non-blinking same as Natsu. She was Natsu's best friend. A friend that always cheer him up whenever he's down. The girl that help him to take care of Happy when Happy was still an egg.

Lisanna.

"Lis-Lisanna?! But how was it possible" Erza was shocked just like Natsu and the other except me.

So this is Lisanna, Natsu little girlfriend. Well she seem nice and sweet just like her sister, Mirajane.

"LISANNA! WE MI-" Before Happy could even hugged her, Lisanna push Happy and end up hurting Happy at the shoulder.

"Don't you get more closer! How dare you do that to my Hilldon!!"

"??!!!"

"Natsu!" Lisanna's expression change when she saw Natsu walking towards her. I don't know why but my heart suddenly ache, it feels like I've been punch many times inside and the more they staring at each other eyes the more I feel I can't breathe. Should I even feeling that way? No! Lucy put your guard together.

"Lisanna"

Natsu move more closer to Lisanna but before Natsu could even touch Lisanna, she turns into a big bird then fly away with Hilldon.

Okay what just happend?

Natsu still froze standing at the same spot without move and a word. Great now I feel bad for Natsu. As much as I hate this feeling, I can't just let me be uncontrol because of this situation.

I walk slowly towards Natsu and held his shoulder. He just still standing there looking down the floor.

"Natsu? are you alri-"

"Yeah, I will be Luce."

Natsu surprise me with a sudden warm hug. I don't know what to do or say to him at this current situation cause to be freakingly honest I can't even control myself. I can't describe how should I feel right now.

"Hey Luce, thanks for always be there for me."

"Don't say like that, you always got me. I don't know if I could even repay for everything you've done for me." I smiled at Natsu, hoping he'll cheer up somehow. But it seems he's still standing.

"Lucy, Natsu. Come on we better get going"

"Yeah guys, wait a sec"

I take Natsu's arm and put it around my neck.

"Stay strong Natsu, you still got me and the others. Just because you saw Lisanna doesn't mean youre alone"

_____________

We arrive at the mansion and Natsu still remain silent. I'm worried but I also had this ache inside of me. Well maybe I should fight this feeling, I won't let this inside me destroying what I love. Especially Natsu, he's my bestest friend and only one in a million. His courage and honesty is the reason I keep on facing this world.

"Lucy, I think you should go talk to Natsu"

I stare at Natsu then to Happy

"I don't think he really needs m-"

I notice Happy started crying. Damn cat! Why are you making this more hard than it's already been.

"Please Lucy, Natsu always listen to you. I just... i just hated to seeing Natsu like that"

"Well its worth a try"

"Thank you Lucy, I promise you I'll share my fish with you for a whole day"

"I dont think it's really necessary Happy"

I walk out to the balcony and found Natsu who was in his own world of thinking. I think this is a baf idea.
Maybe I should go.

"Hey Luce"

I stop my step then turn around facing Natsu's back. Oh no! this feeling. It gets more worst when I'm alone with Natsu.

"Ye-Yeah Natsu"

"Can you do me a favor?"

"What's wrong Natsu?"

Man this is really devastating

"HELP ME PLEASE I CAN'T MOVE I NEED FOOD!😭"

'BANG!!'

"Heyy what was that for!!"

"Next time just tell me directly, don't make me curious. I mean damn it Natsu you got everybody worried, especially Happy"

"I-I'm sorry. I don't mean to make you guys worried it's just. I dont know how to feel anymore, you know after knowing you'll get married sooner or later and then meeting Lisanna. it's all confusing"

"You're not alone Natsu if you have anything jus- wait what? what do you mean dont know how to feel anymore?"

"I-I just dont want another part of me leaving me. Lisanna was long gone and you came along. I was so happy having you in the guild cause you always know what to do and what to say. But then there's Lisanna, she always act like I'm his husband and all. it's such a fun memory"

"Youre point is?"

"I dont want.. I really dont want you to leave me, to leave Fairytail"

"Natsu please stop. I would never ever leave you especially Fairytail. You guys are like a family to me and I wont let anhthing change it"

"Thanks Luce" Natsu smile then put his arm all around my neck.

To be continued....